Season 6, Chapter 18

Director: "Dear Chairman."

Fade in to the Freelancers attacking the structure.

Director: "I don't give a DAMN about your committee and its opinions of my work! Have you forgotten sir, we were at war? A fight with an alien race for the very survival of our species? I feel I must remind you, that it is an undeniable, and, may I say, a fundamental quality of Man, that when faced with extinction, every alternative is preferable!"

Cut to Church, Ash, and Wash running up a ramp.

Soldier: "Over here, over here!"

Washington: "Get that door!"

The door closes behind them and they arrive with the Reds and ex-freelancers.

Church: "What's the status up here?"

Grif: "Fucked up, 'bout to die, Simmons is a nerd... the usual."

Wade comes from the other room upstairs.

Wade: "Looks like we've got at least half a dozen squads out there, and backup's probably on the way."

Sarge: "They know our position, and we're outgunned."

Rhode: "Not quite outgunned."

Washington: "So, what's the plan?"

Sarge: "Well we were gonna retreat down the hall until you just brought more guards up that way, so now the plan's pretty much to go down swinging. You first."

Grif: "Hey Simmons, can you and Arizona get back on that computer and change my affiliation from Red to Freelancer?"

Simmons: "Traitor."

Grif: "Hey, you gotta go with the winner."

Caboose: "Um, could you change my job title to something more important like astronaut-oh, I know, Space Marine!"

Ash: "What are you idiots doing?"

Simmons: "This computer has all of Command's records."

Ash: "It does? Records on everybody?"

Simmons: "Yeah. You know, theoretically."

Simmons alt-tabs the screen to from BLUES DELETED to something else.

Simmons: "Hup du-doo, doo doo, nothin' to see here, doo doo doo doo..."

Arizona: (Whistles incoherently)

Washington: "I just had an idea. Now I can prove it you Church."

Simmons: "Prove to Church about what?"

Church: "Wash has been trying to convince me that I'm an A.I. (To himself) Which to be honest, I think I am..."

Grif: "Hunh? Why would he do that?"

Washington: "Because he's transparent? He can take over other people, you know, that kind of stuff."

Grif: "That's because he's a ghost, dude."

Ash: "That's what Church said."

Wade: "I still don't follow on what Church even is."

Washington: "If he's a ghost, why aren't any of the other soldiers turning in to ghosts? Okay you know what, why don't we just settle this? Simmons, look him up in the database."