Season 6, Chapter 11

Chairman: "Dear Director."

Fade in to the beach of Zanzibar where numerous objects fall from the sky as the Chairman speaks.

Chairman: "Do your "creative solutions" include the circumvention of the safety protocols that every member of the Military must follow? If they do not, then I fail to see how an enemy has managed to secure not one, but several of your experimental A.I.s. The protocol is not a guideline, dear Director, it is doctrine. And no one is above its rule."

Cut to Grif running for his life as a tumbling Warthog chases behind him.

Grif: "Oh God, oh God, oh God, oh God, oh God, ooooh God!"

The Warthog hits two palm trees, nearly crushing Grif. Church walks out of his hiding place with Arizona, Nevada, South, Ash, Rhode, and NH all peaking out comically on top of each other. In that order.

Church: "Oh my God, that guy got fucked up!"

South: "I agree."

Grif: "What the hell was that!?"

Church: "Aw, he lived? That's bullshit."

Church and the others to their hiding place while Sarge and Wade walk out from their cover."

Sarge: "Grif, if I've told you once, I've told you a thousand times, you gotta pay attention in battle! You can't let yourself get distracted by-"

Wade: "oh crap, flying jeep."

A flying Warthog, thrown by the Meta, nearly hits Sarge and Wade.

Simmons: "Run!"

Simmons, Wade, Shadow and Sarge retreat, chased by several falling objects of considerable size and mass.

Church: "Well. Guess they're definitely not workin' together."

Washington: "Now that he's powered up, he's just killing everything. We're next."

Sarge: "Move it or lose it."

Wade: "Make a hole!"

Shadow: "Let us in!"

Simmons: "Yeah come on, scootch, scootch."

Church: "Hey. Get out of here, Reds. This is our cover."

South: "It's crowded enough as it is in here! Get lost!"

Simmons: "What is that thing?"

Church: "You guys remember Tex?"

Simmons: "Yeheah, the girl who kicked our asses all the time?"

Alexis, aka Tex, has a hidden smirk on her face but resisted to growl at what she heard next until Ash gave her a reassuring hand squeeze. Much to some of the females jealousy.

Church: "Yeah, well, this thing's like, eight of her."

Washington: It must be at full power now. Church, you and everyone else keep it busy. I'm going to help Caboose. Ariel. Ash. Come with me."

Washington, Ash, and Arizona run off.

Simmons: "Did he just say keep it busy?"

Church: "Yeah..."

Shadow: How the hell do we do that?

Wade: "How can we do that when he threw most of the base at us?"