Season 6, Chapter 19

Chairman: "To the director of Project Freelancer."

Fade in to the electronic storage area for A.I.s

Chairman: "I write to inform you, that by the authority of this sub-committee, officers have been dispatched, to place you under arrest, and we expect your full co-operation. Congratulations are in order, I suppose. When they write the new morality protocols for dealing with A.I., I'm certain they will name entire sections of the doctrine after you. It seems that you will earn your place in history after all, dear Director."

Cut to the Meta fighting the Freelancer soldiers and winning. Then cut to the main characters back in the motor pool.

Washington: "Alright. Stick to the plan. Just run. Get Epsilon out of here. Turn it over to the authorities the first chance you get."

Simmons: "Sarge, shouldn't we help him? He won't stand a chance against that thing."

Sarge: "We have our orders, Simmons.

Arizona: "It's his choice. We have to respect it."

Wade: "That's right. We have to think about the mission."

Grif: "Finally! An order I wanna follow. "Run away and live."

Sarge: "If Agent Wash wants to face him alone, that's his business."

Simmons: "Yeah but he doesn't wanna face him alone. It's just that some people won't help him."

Sarge: "That's not our business either."

Washington: "Just drive. When the E.M.P. goes off-"

Caboose: "You mean the Emp?"

Washington: "Stop it. It will destroy Epsilon if you're not far enough away."

Caboose: "You got it, Mister Washington."

Washington: "Take care of yourself, guys. I know that's one thing you're all good at."

Wash hits a button and a large door opens upwards.

Washington: "He's gonna be on you as soon as you clear the gate. Be ready to move. Protect the Blues' vehicle at any cost."

Sarge: "Protect the Blues, right, yeah. We'll get riiight on that shit."

South: "Oh shut up Sarge."

Cut to the Meta, victorious, watching the two jeeps drive a bit and stop.

Radio sounds.

Washington: (on radio) "That's it. Lead the Meta as far away from the base as possible."

An A.I.: "It's a trick."

Another A.I.: "Get the A.I."

A Third A.I.: "We need them."

Washington: I just hope there's enough time.

The Meta runs toward Wash and the base.

Simmons: "He's fallen for it!

Rhode: "Gun it guys!"

Grif: "Hold on, everyone."

Everyone rides off away from the base to get as far as possible.

Cut to Wash running through some corridors, pursued by the Meta. Wash enters a large room.

PA Voice: "Warning. Security breach detected."