Season 6, Chapter 14

Director: "Dear Chairman."

Fade in to the jeep being chased by the Hornet.

Director: "Sir, while I appreciate your concern, allow me to correct you in one area. I value all our subjects' well being, but I revere above all else our ability to continue as a species; our ability to survive. And no committee, no bureaucrat, will ever convince me otherwise."

Grif: "Hey I have a question, why do we agree to come along on these things if we're just gonna be the decoy the whole time?"

Shadow: "Just keep driving!"

Washington sprints to blue base.

Washington: "Looks like you have it under control. I'll be right back."

Cut to inside the base.

Church: Tex? Tex, are you here? Tex, come on. Tex! Allison?

Sound of a gun cocking.

Guard 2: "Alright, freeze."

Church: "Ahw, what?"

Guard 2: "They told us to be on the lookout for someone acting odd, and you're acting odd. So, hands up."

Church: "Hehey, buddy, come on. You don't need to be like all..."

Wash enters behind the guard and knocks him out.

Church: "...knocked out. Thanks Wash."

Washington: "Church, is that you in there?"

Church: "Uh yeah, one sec-"

Church appears next to the guy he was previously inhabiting.

Church: "There."

Guard 1: "What happened? I feel kinda..."

Guard 1 falls over.

Washington: "What do you think you're doing in here?"

Church: "I had to if see Tex's body  was actually here I uh, ...she's like me Wash."

Washington: "I know all about her Church. Come on, you're not gonna find anything in here."

Church: "But where is she? She should be here, right? I mean, shouldn't she? She was on the ship."

Washington: "We've all lost people Church. What's important is that you remember her. And what's even more important is that you don't slow me down while I'm in the middle of a mission!"

Sound of explosion.

Washington: "What now!?"

Cut to Wash and ghost Church standing outside the base watching the chase. The reds and hornet going back and forth.

Washington: "What is going on out here?"

Sarge: "What does it look like?"

Grif: "We're running from the stupid plane!"

Washington: "Well, we need to leave. We have a Warthog at Blue Base. We'll take that and you follow me."

Sarge: "What about the ship!?"

Washington: "Well, take it down!"

Sarge: "Not that simple!"

Wade: "A little help would be nice!"