Season 6, Chapter 8

(Voice filter)

__________________________________________________________

Director: "Dear Chairman."

Fade in to a mechanical factory.

Director: "I understand your concern that increased activity would bring increased risk. However, our failsafes are simple but foolproof. A dead or dying agent's beacon automatically notifies our recovery team, and we will be on the scene immediately, to secure all the Military's property."

Washington: "Look, there's our cycle. The Meta must be here."

Church: "Yeah, because, no one else in the Military would have a standard issue motorcycle. Just like that."

Caboose: "Also, the piles of dead bodies might have been a clue."

Washington: "Just keep your heads down, and your eyes open. I'm going to advance along that wall with Rhode, Arizona, South, Alabama Nevada, and NH. You three will take Delta and move up along the other side."

Ash: "Okay."

Washington: "Don't use the radio unless it's absolutely necessary."

Church: "Okay."

Washington: "And don't make a move until I do."

Church: "Okay."

Washington: "And no screw ups this time."

Church: "Okay!"

Nevada: "Wash are we gonna sit here on the beach all day, or are we gonna go get this thing?"

Washington: "We only have one chance at this before it gets back to full power. I can't take any chances that these guys are gonna botch this."

Delta: "Agent Washington, perhaps it would be best if I assisted you in battle rather than helping Caboose."

Washington: "No."

Delta: "Statistically speaking, a Freelancer would be much better trained to use my-"

Washington: "I said no. Now get going."

Caboose, Ash, and Church enter the building together, seperate from Washington and the other freelancers. Meanwhile, a cloaked figure stalks blue team.

Church: "Pst, hey, Delta!"

Delta: "Yes. How may I be of assistance?"

While Church and Delta talk, Church, Ash and Caboose move inside the building, up and down stairs, past bodies, etc

Church: "Hey, can we ask you a couple questions about this Freelancer program?"

Delta: "Certainly. I will answer what I am capable of answering."

Ash: "This Alpha thing, wh- why doesn't Washington want you to tell us about it?"

Delta: "I believe Agent Washington is uncomfortable discussing our program in any fashion. He was one of the many failures during the implantation process."

Church: "One of the failures- how many were there?"

Delta: "Several. The Director felt time was limited, and escalated the pace of experiments. Though I would classify Agent South as another such failure. With new information.

Church: "Ay yeah, but she didn't even get an A.I."

Delta: "Correct. Agent South Dakota and her brother North were merely another kind of experiment. What would happen if one agent received an A.I. unit, and the other did not."