Call to Action Pt. 2

As the Nuckelavee slowly trailed to Oniyuri, the SDF and the Japanese Huntsmen all armed themselves and prepared for battle. Team JNPR, Ruby, Jacob, Britney, Robert, Alex, and Qrow stared at the oncoming Grimm as Hayashi and Junichi run back into the base to get ready.

"We better get ready and help the SDF," Qrow said.

"Yeah, they might need us," Alex said.

Qrow and Alex race back to the base as Ruby, Jaune, Pyrrha, Jacob, Britney, and Robert follow. Nora looks at Ren with a worried look as he stares at the Grimm. The very Grimm that destroyed their original home, Kuroyuri and killed Ren's parents.

"Ren. Ren!" Nora said as she shook Ren's shoulder.

Ren snaps out of his shock and turns to Nora.

"We need to get ready," Nora said.

Ren nods as he and Nora turn around to catch up with the others. They catch up with the others as Hayashi steps out of a tent. He was now wearing a fully armored samurai suit which includes a helmet, sleeve shields, lower armor below the waist, a sword, and an arrow quiver. The body armor was made of thick leather, and it was lacquer covered to help the samurai with the humid climate. He is carrying a Jitte in his hand.

"Nice armor," Jaune said.

"Thanks, it does suit me," Hayashi said.

"Shouldn't we attack that Grimm from a distance?" Alex asked.

"The last time we did that, it tried to charge at us," Junichi said.

"Last time? It attacked you guys before?" Pyrrha asked.

"Yeah, but this time however, we are going to attack it up close with a cavalry charge," Hayashi said.

"Cavalry charge?" Robert asked.

Junichi points behind the group. They all turn around to see two dozen Japanese Huntsmen saddled atop of horses, standing in rows of four.

"Horses!" Ruby and Nora exclaimed.

"Yes. You'll all be riding with us and help us take that thing head on," Hayashi said.

"Everyone partners up with a Huntsman and gets on his horse," Junichi said.

The group then each got on a horse, sitting behind a Huntsmen. Hayashi and Junichi both got on to their horses in front of the cavalry. Alex climbed on the horse that Hayashi was on, sitting behind him. Hayashi's sattle is carrying a pole with a rectangular white banner bearing a crimson-red disc at its center, the flag of Japan. Everyone looks outside the base and notices the Nuckelavee is halfway up to the base. Hayashi blew on his whistle.

"充電: Jūden (Charge!)" Hayashi yelled.

The cavalry then charges out of the base and heads straight for the Grimm. The Nuckelavee looks at the charging Huntsmen on horseback, twitching its various body parts. It sends out a shockwave roar that causes all the Huntsmen to flinch.

"着実に、男性。周りを一周: Chakujitsu ni, dansei. Mawari o isshū (Steady, men. Circle around it!)" Hayashi shouted.

As the cavalry approached the Grimm, they started to circle around it. The Huntsmen started shooting at the Grimm as the shots were barely having any effect. The Nuckelavee lashes out with one of its arms, extending it at a far reach. It knocks a Huntsmen off his horse. A cavalryman with Jaune sitting behind him charges at the Grimm. He slashes at its left front leg, grazing it. Two cavalrymen each carrying Ruby and Qrow rushed at the Grimm from behind. Ruby and Qrow drew their scythes out and swiped at its hind legs, making it stumble. Another cavalrymen carrying Nora circles up close to the Nuckelavee as she shoots at it. The Grimm stretches its arm at the horse, making it fall and knocking Nora and the Huntsman off.