Russians and Nazis Pt. 2

Outer Wall

At the Outer Wall of Mantle, the American, Canadian, and Atlesian soldiers aimed their weapons at the Russians and the Grimm that were closing in. The Grimm sirens begin going off, and the street lamps turn red. Several paladins and Leopard 2A4 tanks positioned themselves in front of the soldiers and began to open fire upon the oncoming Grimm. A group of Mantas fly toward the stampede and began to fire missiles at the Grimm.

"Those Russians are getting closer!" an American soldier shouted.

Sure enough, the Russian military was just about to reach the American, Canadian, and Atlas militaries station in front of the outer wall. The Russian tanks eventually came to a stop next to the military forces and the turrets rotated towards the Grimm and began to open fire. Suddenly six Grimm flew over the military forces and over the outer wall and into Mantle.

The first Grimm flying ahead of the others was a large and slender Grimm with a feline body and large feathered wings. It has a round head with a very short, somewhat narrow snout and a four-crested bone mask that takes the form of some feline. Each paw has three toes, and their tail is a white snake. Its mane appears to resemble human hair. This Grimm is known as a Sphinx.

The five other Grimm behind the Sphinx all have the body and head of a lion, wings of a predatory bird and the tail of a scorpion

The five other Grimm behind the Sphinx all have the body and head of a lion, wings of a predatory bird and the tail of a scorpion. They also have black fur and feathers, with white bone-like spines on their bodies, including a white lion skull and a large, crown-like mane of bone. A pair of bull horns also protrudes from their skulls. These flying Grimm are known as Manticores.

The seven Mil helicopters flew over the outer wall and into the city behind it, chasing after the flying Grimm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile in the streets of Mantle, a large fleet of Mantas arrive in Mantle, and one lands near the crowd of citizens that Yang, Blake, and Sun were defending holding their weapons. The side door slides open, and a ramp deploys. Inside are two Atlas soldiers.