Prologue

Remnant

It has been three months since the Battle of Beacon was won in Teams RWBY (Ruby) and JNPR's (Juniper) favor, alongside the newly made Earthling teams, GRMA (Grimace) and CFDT (Confederate)

It has been three months since the Battle of Beacon was won in Teams RWBY (Ruby) and JNPR's (Juniper) favor, alongside the newly made Earthling teams, GRMA (Grimace) and CFDT (Confederate). After the battle, Cinder Fall and her allies were forced into hiding after becoming a part of Remnant's most wanted. The current Fall Maiden, Amber has been secretly transported to Earth now under protection of the United States government. The team of U.S. marines transported to Remnant, led by Captain Keaton Gordon were sent out in Atlas to help scope out any more teleportation Dust and protect it from the White Fang.

After further agreements, General James Ironwood gives the U.S. some supplies of teleportation Dust for not only shipping supplies, but also, have America's allies, Canada, Japan, France, and the United Kingdom establish bases of their own on Remnant. The U.K. based in the desert terrains of Menagerie, Canada based in the western mountains of Solitas, Japan based in the woods of Anima, and France based in the deserts of Vacuo. Each also has had helpful aid from the U.S.

Right now Remnant's summer break is coming close to an end and our heroes are not only preparing another year at Beacon, but are also planning their next move on their battle with Salem, who is making plans to not only retrieve the relics, but also making plans to exact a terrible revenge on her new unexpected threat and now allies of Ozpin.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Earth

Meanwhile on the planet Earth, it is previously facing problems of its own

Meanwhile on the planet Earth, it is previously facing problems of its own. A deadly pandemic, known as the coronavirus, has been unleashed upon the world, infecting and killing many in its wake. The United States economy has been falling apart after all nonessential markets, airports, and schools have been shut down. The world believes that the Chinese Communist Party was responsible for the coronavirus outbreak occurring all over the world. Within the United States, the Democratic Party tries to take advantage of this in order to put President Donald Trump out of power so they can convert the U.S. into a communist/socialist state.

As the political drama continues, some of the U.S. government's top scientists and doctors are currently trying to revive Amber and are also trying to unlock secrets to her aura and her magic along with working on other secret projects.

Meanwhile in Knoxville, Teams GRMA and CFDT had all the time they wanted to keep on training due to their school shutting down from the coronavirus so that they are prepared to go back to Remnant. But the more the tensions grew on Earth, the longer they were forced to wait by orders from the U.S. government.