Crime Education

Cafeteria

May 7, 2020

It was morning and everyone was having breakfast at the cafeteria, including Teams RWBY, JNPR, GRMA and CFDT, who are all in their Beacon uniforms.

"So guys were told by the government to stay on Earth because they didn't want to risk having this coronavirus to spread on our world?" Ruby asked.

"Yep," Ricky answered.

"And you came here without their permission with the new Dust that Ruby gave you?" Weiss asked, then glared at Ruby.

"That's right," Rebecca replied.

"And are you sure you are not sick?" Ren asked.

"Ren, if we were sick, we would have noticed signs by now," Kelly replied.

"So what's your first class?" Pyrrha asked.

"Something called Crime Education," Robert said reading his scroll.

"You guys got that class too?" Blake asked.

"I guess we're all in the same first class together," Yang said.

"I guess so," Britney said.

"Judging by the name of the class, I guess that it's supposed to teach us about criminal investigation and stuff like that," Kendra said.

"But the only question is who is our teacher for our first class," Jacob said, looking at his scroll. "It doesn't say who the teacher is."

"Hopefully we will get our answer when we get to class," Pyrrha said.

"Have any of you guys noticed that everyone around us is watching us?" Allen asked.

The four teams turned and saw that everyone around them was watching and gossiping about them. Some of them were even taking pictures with their scrolls. The teams then turned back to each other.

"They're most likely talking about our involvement in defending Beacon and the city," Britney said.

"You're probably right," Jaune said.

"We better hurry up and eat, so we can get to our new class, before everyone around us decides to go full on fan mode," Yang said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lecture Hall

Several minutes after they all ate breakfast, Teams RWBY, JNPR, GRMA, and CFDT all went to one of the lecture halls where their first class will be held. Everyone walks in and sees Team CFVY sitting behind their desks.

"Hey guys, you're all in this class too?" Ruby asked.

"Yes, and I see you all will be joining us," Yatsuhashi said.

"Any idea on who our teacher is?" Nora asked.

"No, not a clue," Fox replied.

The door opens and reveals Professor Ozpin as he walks in with a mug of hot cocoa in his hand.

"Good morning, students," Ozpin said.

"Professor Ozpin? Your our teacher?" Rebecca asked.

"No, Ms. Dawson, I'm not," Ozpin answered.

"Well why are you here?" Velvet asked.

"I'm here because I'm introducing you to your new Crime Ed teacher," Ozpin answered then took a sip out of his mug. "You can come in now."

Walking in and closing the door behind them were two familiar people. It was Roman Torchwick and his sidekick, Neopoliton.

"Roman Torchwick?!" Blake exclaimed. "What's he doing here?!"

"He is your new Crime Ed teacher and Neo is her TA," Ozpin answered.

"WHAT?!" everyone yelled.

"That's right, kiddies. I'm now a teacher here," Roman said.

"Why though?" Ruby asked.

"I'm glad you asked, Red," Roman said. "Oz and I made a deal that if I became a teacher here, I'll be pardoned and be set free."

"Why would you do that?" Weiss asked, looking at the Beacon headmaster.

"He has helped us defend Beacon and has given us information on the White Fang," Ozpin explained. "So Captain Gordon, General Ironwood, and I decided to give Mr. Torchwick a job here as a form of community service."

"And I accepted the offer, so better get used to calling me Professor Torchwick from now on," Roman said with a smirk.

Yang glared at Roman, then glared at Neo who was giving an innocent smile.

"I'll leave you all in his hands now," Ozpin said.

Ozpin walks out of the door, closing it behind him.

"Okay kiddies, let me do a headcount," Roman said as Neo gave him his scroll. "Let's see, Little Red is here. So is the ice queen. The kitty cat and blondie are here. The cereal girl and her little boy toy. The lightning rod and her little boy toy. There is the bunny girl, the fashionista, the blind boy, and the giant. And there's the kids from a different planet."

"So what are you teaching us today... Professor?" Pyrrha asked.

"I'm glad you asked, cereal girl. This class teaches you how the criminal underworld works and how to investigate and find clues to solve crimes that took place," Roman answered as Pyrrha glared after giving the nickname.

"So what are we supposed to do first?" Jaune asked.

"Right now, Neo will pass some papers to you all. Neo if you will," Roman said.

Neo walks around the room, handing everyone a piece of paper.

"Everyone looks at their paper then looks back up at Roman.

"What is this?" Velvet asked.

"Well bunny girl, you are all to answer these little questions on your paper. They're all what you would do questions. There are no wrong answers, so they are all not hard," Roman explained. "Now begin."

The entire class starts to write on their paper.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few minutes later, the class just finished their papers.

"Neo, grab the papers," Roman ordered.

Neo walked around the room and grabbed everyone's papers, then handed them to the class' new Crime Ed teacher. Roman looks over the papers then looks up at Yang with a deadpan expression.

"Really blondie? One question asked what would you do if you were to encounter two huntsmen fighting each other and you answered and I quote, 'Beat the shit out of both of them then take them to jail,' end quote," Roman said.

"Yeah that way the police can ask them the questions," Yang said as Weiss facepalmed.

"We got serious work to do with you," Roman said.

Neo threw a paper airplane at Yang. Yang grabbed the paper airplane and unfolded it and on it read, 'No, just no.' Yang glared at Neo, who stuck her tongue out at her. The bell suddenly rang as Roman sighed in boredom. "Alright you little brats you can leave now," Roman said. The class then gathered their belongings and made their way out the door and walked to their next classes.