Education and New Players

Remnant

Mountain Glenn, Vale

U.H.L. Headquarters

Computer Lab

June 4, 2020

It was now morning and within the U.H.L building, the students, teachers, and Huntsmen were all in a large room filled with desks with computers placed on them, where Alex stood at the front of the lab.

"Listen up. Since we just got familiar with Remnant, it's only fair that you get familiar with Earth," Alex explained. "You're all free to look up Earth's history on these computers which all connect to a super computer with as much Earth's history, cultures, languages, etcetera. You all also have access to the library next door."

"Are there any games on them?" Yang asked.

"Yes. Miles actually asked for them to have games, videos, music, stuff to keep you all entertained," Alex answered. "Our guests from Rooster Teeth will be joining us shortly. So go ahead and enjoy yourselves for now."

Professor Ozpin, Glynda, Professor Bellrose, General Ironwood, Robyn, Blake, Kendra, Pyrrha, Jacob, Ren, Maria, Weiss, and Winter walked out of the computer lab to walk into the library, while everyone else stayed in the computer lab. As everyone in the computer lab went to a computer, Michael, Gavin, Lindsay, Miles, Arryn, and Barbara walked into the room. Ruby, Yang, Jaune, Nora, Ricky, Rebecca, and Kelly approached the voice actors.

"Sup losers!" Michael exclaimed.

"Sup," Ricky said.

"We came in to see if any of you want to play Minecraft," Arryn said.

"YES!" Ricky, Rebecca, and Kelly exclaimed.

"Sure," Yang said.

"Tell me how to play it so I can crush you all!" Nora said.

"Alright. Let's get things set up," Miles said.

A couple hours have past and Ruby, Yang, Jaune Nora, Ricky, Rebecca, Kelly, Lindsay, Micheal, Miles, Arryn, Gavin and Barbara were all on a computer playing Minecraft.

"GAVIN, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!" Michael yelled as he watched Gavin dump lava onto Michael and Lindsay's house and tried to run away.

"What? What did I do?" Gavin asked innocently.

"Hey, uh, Ruby can me and Micheal stay at your house for a bit until me and Michael rebuild our house?" Lindsay asked.

"Sure thing. I've made cookies if you want some," Ruby replied.

"Awww, thank you, Ruby," Lindsay said.

Suddenly Nora shot an arrow at Lindsay, getting her attention.

"There can only be one queen and I'm queen of the castle!" Nora proclaimed.

"Yeah!" Kelly and Rebecca exclaimed as they approached right next to Nora.

"This means war! So says the chaos queen!" Lindsay declared.

"Yeah!" Ruby exclaimed.

"It's on now!" Yang said.

Miles, Arryn, Barbara, and Jaune were currently mining for materials down in a cave.

"I've found some diamond," Miles said as he was mining out the diamonds.

"I've got me some redstone," Arryn said.

"I've got... Creeper!" Jaune exclaimed as a Creeper exploded in front of him, killing him.