Separate Travels Pt. 2

Somewhere in the ocean between Southeast Sanus and Menagerie

Back in the ocean, it was now dusk and the ship continued its journey through the smooth and calm waters. Blake, Yang, Rebecca, Allen, and Steel are all standing on the deck watching the sunset.

"Any of you guys want to grab a bite to eat?" Steel asked.

"Sure," Rebecca answered.

"I'm in," Yang said.

"Okay," Blake and Allen said.

As they were about to walk inside the ship, a dorsal fin momentarily surfaces before diving back in the water. Rebecca catches the fin out of the corner of her eye.

"Wait," Rebecca said looking towards the water.

"What is it?" Yang asked.

"I saw something in the water," Rebecca said.

Everybody runs to the edge of the boat and looks in the water. A moment has passed and nothing has happened.

"I know I saw something," Rebecca said.

Suddenly the ship starts to rock as the group of travels tries to keep their balance. A long shadow looms over the group from behind as they turn around to face what's on the other side of the ship. They all saw an enormous serpentine body with short arms with claws, a bone-scaled underbelly and a spiked spine. It has black skin and a large external skull, as well as red glowing gills on each side of its neck. This Grimm is known as a Sea Feilong.

"I bet you're not bored now," Yang said to Rebecca

"RED ALERT!" A man on the PA shouted.

The Captain and his First Mate came running out and looked at the Grimm from the upper deck, just above the group.

"By the gods..." the Captain murmured.

The Sea Feilong swings its head back and forth, roaring and spreading its short forearms outward.

"All hands to battle stations!" the Captain ordered.

"Sir, we've never fought a Grimm this big!" the First Mate said.

"We've never fought a Grimm this big! But We'll give 'er a fight nonetheless!" the Captain exclaims.

Blake, Rebecca, Yang, and Allen all run into action as they pull out their weapons. Steel pulls out a pistol and starts shooting at the giant Grimm.

"Keep that thing busy! I'll go to the bridge and provide help!" Steel shouted as he stepped backwards towards the door.

Blake ran off the boat and into the air. She creates one of her clones to give her added upward momentum, flinging Gambol Shroud forward in its kusarigama form. Attached to the ribbon on her wrist, it embeds itself into the Grimm's neck. Blake swings above the Grimm and shoots it in the back of its neck as it then roars. Rebecca and Allen aim their weapons at the Grimm and shoot at its head as it starts to swim to the side of the ship. Blake lands on the crow's nest while the Captain steers from the bridge. He keeps the ship stabilized in the Grimm's wake. Blake still shoots it while it arcs back into the water.