U.S. Huntsmen

Hangar 5

An hour after the tour, Teams RWBY, JNPR, GRMA, and CFDT along with Professor Ozpin, Glynda, Keaton and his team are all waiting inside the hangar for the new American huntsmen. The new huntsmen walk inside the hangar and all stand at attention to Keaton.

"Alright, soldiers, I leave you all in the hands of the students of Beacon Academy. I expect to see results," Keaton said.

Keaton, Cassandra, Alex, and Steel all then walked off as Ozpin approached the soldiers.

"Aside from Team GRMA and Team CFDT, you all are part of the first generation of huntsmen from Earth. This is not a privilege nor dudy, but a great responsibility that has been bestowed upon you all," Ozpin said. "You are all a part of something greater that helps protect humanity from both of our worlds from the Creatures of Grimm. Today you all stand together to be the symbol of hope that we all need during our darkest times. And that hope you bring will light away the darkest of shadows that lurk to wipe us all out."

The Beacon headmaster walks up to Teams RWBY, GRMA, CFDT, and JNPR and gives a warm smile.

"Professor Goodwitch and I will watch from the side as you train these soldiers. They're all yours," Ozpin said as he then walked up next to Glynda.

The teams worked up to the soldiers who all stood at attention.

"What do we say? What do we do?" Kelly whispered to the others.

"I guess we improvise as we go," Jacob replied with a shrug.

A long and awkward moment of silence has passed as everybody was waiting for somebody to speak. Finally Ruby was the first to speak.

"Um... hi," Ruby sheepishly said as Weiss facepalmed.

"Alright, men. If you all are going to be huntsmen, you better pay attention," Britney said.

"Yeah, you all better listen or I'm gonna break some legs!" Nora shouted.

"Nora," Ren groaned as he shook his head.

"Since you all have your aura unlocked, you are all protected from getting harmed," Weiss said.

"Unless it breaks because aura can only protect you to an extent. And when it breaks you are left completely vulnerable until you have recovered it," Ren said.

"Along with your aura, comes with a semblance, and it's like a super power," Rebecca said.

"It doesn't come right away and sometimes you may not have one. If you do discover your semblance, it must be reported as soon as possible," Allen said. "Is that clear?"

"Sir, yes, sir!" the soldiers barked.

"Good. We will start with combat training," Pyrrha said.

"Now, who would like to go up first?" Kendra asked.

A soldier raised his hand as the teams took notice and saw that his tag read Smith.

"Okay, you. Who would you like to go up against?" Blake asked.

"Him," Smith said, pointing at Jaune.

"Me? Okay," Jaune said.

Jaune walks up to a table and grabs two training sticks. He walks up to the soldier and hands him one of the two sticks as the two then walk right into a large circle that was painted on the ground. The monitor on the wall turns on, showing Jaune and Smith's aura meters both full.

"The first to have their aura drop to the red zone or knocked out of the ring, loses and to make this a little easier for you all, none of us will be using our semblances," Robert said.