The Meeting

Hallways

In the halls of Beacon Team RWBY and Team JNPR were starting to make their way to their dorm rooms.

"So tomorrow we watch the initiation, then rest of the day for ourselves?" Jaune asked.

"That pretty much sums it up," Ren said.

"And we pretty much have a free day today," Yang said.

"And some time to discuss what we should do about Salem," Ruby said.

"We couldn't agree more," a voice said.

Everyone turned to see Glynda along with Team CFVY (Coffee) standing behind them.

"Professor Goodwitch, what brings you here?" Weiss asked.

"Professor Ozpin wants to see all of us," Coco replied.

"What for?" Pyrrha asked.

"With what Ms. Rose implied," Glynda answered.

"And he has a surprise for all of us," Fox added.

"Surprise? What is it?! Tell me! Tell me!" Nora exclaimed.

"Patience, Ms. Valkyrie," Glynda said. "I can assure you that you will be happy to see it. Even though I'm not. Now please follow me."

The three teams followed their combat teacher down the hallway.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lecture Hall

A few minutes later Glynda, Teams RWBY, JNPR and CFVY all approached up to a lecture hall. Asthey entered inside, the teams gasped in surprise and shock to find Team GRMA and Team CFDT, sitting behind their desks.

"Guys!" Ruby exclaimed.

"Hey, guys. We're back," Jacob said.

Ruby runs down towards Jacob and hugs him, to which he hugs back. Ricky and Weiss ran up and hugged each other, as did Yang and Kelly, Blake and Allen, Jaune and Rebecca, Ren and Britney, Pyrrha and Kendra, and Nora and Robert.

"It's great to see you all again," Pyrrha said.

"Same goes right back at you," Ricky said.

"I see you have on the clothes I bought you. Looking good," Coco said, lowering her sunglasses.

"Thanks," Kendra said.

"Now if you'd all take your seats," Ozpin said.

The students all took their seats behind their desks. "Now that you're here, let us discuss our mission against her," Ozpin said.

"First up we'd like to know what's been happening and what you and the others are currently doing," Jacob said.

"Ever since the battle in Beacon, we all became famous," Yang said.

"Really?" Rebecca asked.

"Yes, but you will be receiving massive attention. The media will want to see you," Ozpin said.

"Even my father asked me to ask you to come over for a party for when you come to Atlas," Weiss said.

"That bad, huh?" Allen asked.

"You all gained worldwide attention. Even Salem would probably not ignore this," Glynda said.

"So we have to not stay out in the open for too long?" Robert asked.