"Why?"

"To go to office together. I am not going anywhere with you. I will take my car." She said.

"We work in same office. We don't need to take two cars to office."

"I am not going with you because than I don't have to wait like your dog. As per your wish I will have to go and come back from office."

"Hey don't get Lucky in between us as since we are talking about waiting than you take your car and you can drive the same." She looked at me as if I have grown extra head.

"Okay you want to get in my car. We can go together." She said with a smile. She intentionally wasted time in doing makeup. She wasted my 20 minutes and I know she won't stop till I go in my car.

I went to wardrobe she was sitting near the dressing table.

"It's okay if you want to take your car and go to office. I can understand." She said.

"No baby I am here to watch you. Please go ahead. You look beautiful without makeup but this is also something I like." I walked near her dressing table.

"You know what I like the most your blushing cheeks. Your lips when you bite it when you are nervous." I said. I was looking at her from mirror and she saw me from mirror. She got up from her chair.

"I am ready let's go." Kiara said.

We went near her car. She unlocked her car. I opened the door for her.

"I am driving not you remember?" She said.

"I opened it for you madam." She sat inside than I closed the door. I went and sat on passenger seat.

She drived slow. Even cycle next to us would reach before to their destination before me. She horned every now and than. She was going to press her hand again on horn I hold her hand.

"You know 5 minutes here or there won't really matter." I said.

"Don't touch me." She said and removed her hand from my hand.

"Where at your hand? So legs are fine?" I kept my hand on her left leg."

"Go on I will crash this car and kill both of us."

"Bad for you I am in no mood to die so early. I want to fill the house with our kids."

"Let's find a good doctor for you. You need psychiatrist."

"You can book an appointment for both of us we will go there together."

"Why will I go to psychiatrist?" She asked.

"You will come to know everything is fine with me and doctor will check your obsession with your husband. If someone intentionally takes 45 minutes to reach the 20 minutes destination. That is something to worry about but it's working in my favor. I would be fool if I would miss the chance to look at you." She started to drive car fast. We reached the office main gate.

"Please park the car I am getting late for meeting." She said and left. She has guts to do this. I walked out of the car to park but gard came and took car keys from me to park.

She was intentionally trying to get on my nerves. I am going to keep my calm.

I asked Geeta to call her to my cabin for lunch. Once she came I stopped working and shifted to meeting table for lunch.

"Why are we eating here today?"

"Reyansh won't be able to join us because of his new project."

"I will have it in my cabin."

"Let's not have similar discussion again and again. We both have long day ahead. So please stop arguing and start eating."

By the end of the Lunch she dropped dal on the meeting table.

"Oh sorry it happen by mistake." Her look said otherwise.

"It's okay. I will ask office boy to clean it." She left after lunch. After 7:30 when my work was done I went to check on Kiara. I couldn't find her anywhere. I called on her number she was not picking it up.

I asked her team member about her. He said she left way back. I asked my office driver to take me home.

I went to our room to check. She was watching TV.

"Hey. How was your day?" I asked.

"You won't ask or yell at me as I left without you from office." She asked.

"What's there to yell you would have some work so you left. Give me 10 minutes I will freshen up and we can go for dinner." As expected when I was out she was not in the room.

I have harrassed her so I suppose she has every right to take revenge with me. I won't give up this time.

 I won't give up this time