Small Procedures and Modifications Part I

Start from the beginning

Both of the men looked quite similar between each other; they were definately not twins, but they looked so similar that they could easily pass as cousins or even brothers. They were about the same height and similar thick, muscular build; more lumberjack-y than body builder. Both had black hair, fairly tanned skin and very strong, intimidating facial features. They were also wearing the same clothes: tight leather pants that left little to the imagination and equally tight black sleeveless T-shirt revealing impressive pectorals and arms. The easiest way to tell the apart was that the one to Matt's right had a trimmed yet full beard and mustache, while the one to his left had a smoothly shaved face. Also, the bearded man had a pattern tattoo on his right shoulder, curlier and shorter hair and looked slightly older than the other man. Both men were undeniably handsome, but they were as good-looking as frighteningly intimidating.

Matt didn't certainly know why this two men were there, but he was sure it was bad news for him. They were looking down at him with matching expressions of predator lust with a hint of an evil smirk; but mainly they were looking at him as if he was not human, but a mere piece of meat or an object ready to be used. Matt wasn't naive enough not to know why he was in such an exposed position, he was sure these crazy men were about to rape him and maybe eventually kill him. He couldn't think of any other reason why he was displayed with his legs wide open.

He pulled at his binds with all his strength but it was completely useless. He tried pleading for mercy behind his gag, but he was ignored as he had all the previous times he asked for help. He came to a point when he finally realized that he was at the complete mercy of these men, and that they could do whatever they wanted with him. There was no point in struggling; in fact, it might be even worse for him if he didn't cooperate. And in that moment he just wished it all to finish as fast as possible.

Meanwhile Matt was absorbed in his own thoughts, Dr. Roman quickly prepared the tools for Matt's first procedure. Once he was ready to start, he spoke up as to explain to Matt what was going to be done to him next.

"Alright, we're ready to comence your first of several procedures, boy." he said while he produced three white, small boxes with several dials and electronic displays from his cart, and handed one to each men. Then, he took out three weird looking needles which looked more like pens with a very thin needle at the end. He handed out the needle-pens so everyone had one, and them each proceeded to connect them to their electric box with a black cable.

"The very first modification we'll perform is actually a very simple yet slow procedure. We will use electrolysis to permanently remove all your body hair from neck down, boy. The whole process might take from one hour and a half to two hours approximately. We will use a much stronger setting than the electrolysis hair removal for the public to be able to finish in tops three sessions for permanent results; which will, unfortunately for you, cause some deal of pain. But don't worry, we're all professionals and the end result will definately be worth it." he concluded with a bright smile.

Matt was almost catatonic by then. He did not want have his body hair permanently removed and the idea of being subjected to pain for more than an hour wasn't appealing either. He renewed his efforts to free himself with even more violent thrashing. He wasn't actually moving that much, but some primitive response in his brain went off against any logic of being cooperative.

Matt's sudden outburst effectively annoyed Dr. Roman; his smile automatically replaced by a displeased frown. Angry, he ordered the men to tighten Matt's bonds even more to the point which he was squealing from the pain caused by the leather straps cutting into his skin. And once the "patient" was properly secured the procedure began without further notice; with a silent nod between the men they turned their machines on.

Matt had his eyes closed and was distracted by the pain his bondage was causing when all of a sudden he felt a sharp, burning pain in his left armpit. It was so sudden that he could barely gasp, but then he felt the same pain in his groin just above his penis. It felt similar to the time a bee stung him when he was thirteen while camping, but this left a stronger burning sensation in his skin. The burn from another needle, and another, and another. The pain quickly became surreal and everlasting; squeezing out of him a whole new batch of screams.

It took almost an hour before he passed out from the pain; his voice long gone from screaming so much. He fainted once both his armpits were hairless and the doctor was about to finish up his public hair. The men kept on working on the unconcious body before them for two hours in total. Every single hair follicle on Matt from neck down had been permanently damaged forbidding him from ever spurting body hair again; which included his armpits, arms, chest, happy trail, pubic hair, legs and the few hairs surrounding his anus.

Once they were positive that no hair follicle was left untouched, they cleaned up the several tiny blood rivilets emanating from the unconcious boy's skin while Dr. Roman proceeded to apply anti-inflammatory cream with antibiotics to reduce the redness and prevent infections.

Dr. Roman then continued with the instructions given to him by his superiors regarding the new boy's training. He dismissed the two men who had aided him with the electrolysis; and once they left, he went over to his desk and picked up the folder with Matt's file. While reading it over again (this time paying closer attention to the list of instructions included) a pleased smile formed in his face.

He was excited about what he was to do next and pondered on continuing the procedures on the unconcious boy, but decided against it; he was going to wait until he woke up. After all, he didn't want to waste any oportunity to cause trauma to break the boy especially in this early stages.

To pass time, he logged into the computer on his dark hardwood desk to check on the progress made by the rest of the boys under his care. Nine boys in this facility (including Matt) were his "charges" and each boy had a personal Trainer. Each Trainer had to follow the specific instructions given to him on how each boy was to be trained and ensure at all cost that his respective slave fulfilled the program to the fullest; and in order to make sure the slaves were reaching the program's standards, every Trainer had to keep a complete log on the development of his slave for Dr. Roman and his superiors to see. Also, each slave's program was personalized and unique for two main reasons: First, each boy was different and so reacted differently to the same training; some stuff worked for some and some stuff didn't. Second and more importantly, the Program of Absolute Servitude and Behaviolar Reprogramming offered a vast catalogue of "final products". The products' variety ranged from the basic household slaves trained for their owners sexual satisfaction; to the surgically modified slaves to make them maybe mute or blind, or perhaps to remove limbs; to the sex slaves trained as pets (could be dogs, cats or horses); and even to slaves trained as mindless furniture. The spectrum of posibilities and customizability was very wide, therefore the variety of training programs had to be very wide as well.

He was thrilled when he saw that Tommy had completed his training on pleasuring a man orally and had made some significant progress on his training of his sphincter muscles to pleasure a man anally since last week. Tommy was to be trained as a sexually prolific yet traditional personal slave for a wealthy Australian man. He had been an inmate of the PASBR for three and a half months now.

After a few clicks, he opened Bouncy's file. Bouncy had been in training for almost sixteen months now and was to complete his training in two months more. He was trained as a dog slave and his training took longer than the average because getting rid of a slave's human traits and turning him into a completely compliant animal was no easy feat. Months of extensive psychological manipulation aided with the proper collection of psychoactive drugs had resulted in the almost perfect doggy slave Bouncy was today. His Russian owner would be very happy with his development and would definately be very pleased when his sons finally had the pet they had been waiting for more than a year now.

Dr. Roman checked on the rest of his boys for the next hour or so, making several annotations regarding their results (or their lack of them in some cases). He then heard grunting coming from Matt and immediately logged off his computer to keep on tending to his new boy.

He walked over to the bound boy with raw-looking skin with an eager smile. Let the fun continue.