Small Procedures and Modifications Part II

~~~~~

Pain. Excruciating and mind-consuming pain. That was the very last thing Matt Woods' brain could register before it shut down into dreamless unconciousness.

After an hour approximately his senses started coming back to him. For a second, he felt the relief one feels when you wake up from a horrible nightmare. He had had the weirdest nightmare about being kidnapped and tortured by some crazy doctor, but thankfully it was over now.

That thought was short-lived since it lasted until his sense of touch came back to him all of a sudden; it was as if a light switch was turned on and gave him back his whole body's sensitivity. And then he realized it hadn't been a nightmare. Again, his mind registered pain. It felt like a sun burn covering his entire body, only one hundred times worse; or as if he had taken a bath in battery acid or something. It burned. Badly.

He opened his eyes and the first thing he saw was the ceiling from his nightmare. It hit him like a ton of bricks. He tried to scream from both the pain and the horror, but only a miserable grunt came out because of his suffering throat and because of the damned ball gag in his mouth. He actually hadn't noticed the intense pain in his jaw until then, but that was understandable since it was nothing compared to what the rest of his body felt like.

His now constant whimpers stopped when he heard steps coming towards him. His eyes widened in terror when Dr. Roman entered his field of vision carrying a cotton ball in his right hand and some weird instrument that looked like a pair of thin and long metal pliers. Dr. Roman's smile just added to Matt's fears. No! Please no more! It hurts so bad!

"Good morning, sleeping beauty." Dr. Roman chuckled. "Are you ready to continue? I sure am, boy." He said while petting Matt's head, the only place left with hair on him.

Dr. Roman left Matt's head alone and began dabbing the restrained boy's nipples with the piece of cotton. First, Matt only felt wetness on his nipples, but after a few seconds an increasingly intense icy-hot sensation bit into them. He squirmed and stopped immediately due to the pain in his raw, damaged skin; he could only bite into his gag and shed more tears. Dr. Roman was actually impressed that he could still produce tears after hours of constant waterworks. The wonders of youth, he thought. After 10 minutes, the pain on his now erect nipples began weakening until it was replaced by a dull tingle.

Dr. Roman suddenly reached and viciously squeezed and twisted Matt's right hard nipple; but, to Matt's surprise, it wasn't nearly as painful as it should have been; he still squirmed a little but it was more from surprise than from actual pain. Dr. Roman was pleased with the boy's reaction since it meant that the mild analgesic and numbing concoction was doing its job of desensitizing the boy's nipples to some extent. The sterilizing agent in it purposely caused a burning sensation similar to how Ben-Gay feels, and the analgesic agent wasn't strong enough to be considered local anesthetic.

He wanted Matt to be able to feel the pain of what was coming, but not to the point in which he could pass out again. He didn't want to over exert him and irreversible damage him physically or psychologically, or at least not yet. Trauma was a necessary part of the process, but it must be administered in the correct amount and time. It happened once when he was still new to the profession, he made the mistake of pushing a boy beyond of what he could handle. The poor creature went crazy and had to be put down because he became a danger to others and himself, thus ultimately useless for the PASBR. Ever since, he had been very careful with how much a boy can be pushed and such incident had never happened again.

Dr. Roman snapped out of his memories and continued working on the specimen before him. He raised the other item he had over Matt's left nipple. It was then when Matt could see the instrument more clearly that he finally realized what this crazy man was going to do to him. He recognized the tool from the time when his cousin Sarah got her belly button pierced and made Matt go with her to the parlor for moral support. They were body piercing forceps. Doc immediately recognized the realization in Matt's face, meaning that he had to stop teasing the boy and work as fast as he could before he started writhing too much.

The years of experience and skill Dr. Roman had shone brightly in the impressive speed and accuracy in his performance. In less than 30 seconds he had flawlessly clamped Matt's nipple with the forceps, picked up a thin and short needle from the tray to his right, and effectively pierced the nipple horizontally. His surprised patient could only gasp at the sudden sharp pain from his new perforation, yet doc wasted no time and proceeded to use a second pair of forceps to clamp Matt's right nipple right away. This time Matt had enough time to see the needle coming but not enough to actually do something about it; and before he could say 'Ouch!', the second needle had gone through him.

Matt naturally clenched his eyes and bit the gag from the severe pain coming from his chest, and by the time Doc had the nipples from the forceps and replaced the needles with stainless steel ball closure rings the unfortunate teen was on the verge of fainting again.

Thankfully, Dr. Roman recognized the signs on the boy in front of him and decided that it was enough for him. He went over to the "fridge" in the corner of the room and retrieved a little bottle with a clear liquid inside, a small ball of cotton soaked in rubbing alcohol and a new sterile syringe. Then, he came back to the suffering patient and touched his left arm looking for a vein (which was no easy feat due to the position in which he was tied up with his hands above his head), cleaned up the area with the cotton ball and proceeded to inject the content of the bottle. Matt felt the prick on his arm and, before he could process what had happened, the world around him had faded out into darkness.

Dr. Roman knew that the drug would last around 10 hours, which was more than enough time to finish the procedures on the boy. But before he continued, he had to make a very important decision regarding the training for the boy and so, he went over to his computer once more.

He logged on, but this time instead of opening the files of the other boys, he opened the files of the Trainers. He had to choose a Trainer to look over Matt pretty much 24/7 and make sure that this transformation to a perfect slave boy was fully achieved. He had to choose between three available Trainers since the rest already had a boy under their charges.

He had to choose between Mark Byron, Alec Stowell and Viktor Yakov. He immediately discarded Mark Byron since his specialty was in making boys into mindless furniture and sex toys, which wasn't the intended approach for Matt. He pondered over the remaining two and after half an hour of thoroughly checking their records, he came to a conclusion.

The Trainer in charge of Matthew Woods would be Alec Stowell. Dr. Roman was very pleased with Mr. Stowell's immaculate record with a 100% ratio of success with his previous boys. But what really made him stand out from the rest of the Trainers was the superb quality of the boys trained by him, and that was because he always managed to create boys who are not only 100% obedient, but also boys who truly believe and happily accept their position as slaves. Mr. Stowell's training style was based on the idea that the perfect slave boys are not the ones who obey out of fear of punishment, but those who obey out of love and adoration for their Master. And restructuring a boy's body and mind to achieve that was definately no easy feat.

Dr. Roman filled the necessary paper work and formats to make it official, and then he turned the computer once more feeling optimistic about the new slave boy to be.

He sent a text requiring the presence of two attendants and they arrived in less than a minute. He asked them to untie and carry the unconscious teenager over to the operation table, and then he dismissed them.

Dr. Roman immediately began working on the boy laying in front of him with what he excelled the most: surgery.

An hour later of arduous work, he stood back to admire his final result.

It was perfect.

He smiled knowing that Matt's future owner would love the modifications, and he really beamed knowing that the boy would get a real surprise when he woke up.

A big surprise indeed.