~AUTHOR'S NOTE~

DISCLAIMER:

18+ only. Do not read if you are underage.

This story 100% fiction. Any resemblance with real people or real events is a mere coincidence.

This story contains explicit male on male action, non-consensual sexual acts, rape, extreme violence, physical, psychological and sexual torture, drug use, gore, forced body modification, etc. Read at your own risk.

~~~~~~~~~~

Matt Woods woke up in an unknown place where he is held prisoner. He is stripped off of his dignity and identity by his captors, whose goal is to turn Matt into a mindless object to sell to the highest bidder.

Meanwhile, Matt's family and boyfriend, Cole Vernon, have to find their missing child and loved one before it's too late.

~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note:

Hello and welcome everyone!
Thank you for opening my new male on male book "MONSTERS". I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it.
If you came across this book after reading "I've missed you", then welcome back! I hope you stick with me for this book as well!
But if you just randomly found this book, don't worry, there's no need to read my other book first, they are two completely different stories and are not related.
Also, I wanted to let you guys know that this story is very different from my last one. It is much more explicit and the themes are darker; and what "I've missed you" lacked in sex scenes, "MONSTERS" will make up for.
But I really wanted you to be aware of the non-consensual and brutal nature of most of the sexual encounters in this book before you go on. Go check out the Disclaimer for the type of stuff in this book please! You've been warned.
Anyway, if you still want to read this book, then WELCOME!
Don't hesitate to Vote and Comment! I LOVE hearing from you guys and your opinions!

P. S. I'm not sure how the posting schedule will work yet, I'll figure that out later (I don't want to set a schedule and fail following it AGAIN!)
For now, the First Chapter will be posted sometime this weekend.

-Zack Walls