Small Procedures and Modifications Part I

~~~~~

Matt thought he was bound tightly to the dentist/gynecolocal chair before, but now he was really immobilized. The first thing Dr. Roman did when he reached Matt with his "tool cart" was apply several extra leather restrains to his entire body. Now, there were leather straps holding him down to the chair on his forehead, forearms, biceps, shoulders, across his chest, across his abs, his hips and his legs to the stirrups. He couldn't move more than an inch anymore, couldn't even expand his chest to breath properly.

Dr. Roman stood back and smiled admiring his work. He noticed Matt was panicking from his short ragged breathing, his twitching fingers and toes, and the wild movements of his tear-covered eyes. A terrified young man straining naked in bondage was, to him, one of the most beautiful and erotic sights. The symphony of clenching and unclenching muscles, the sweat rolling down from the boy's forehead and armpits, the familiar scent of fear in the air were all just some of the doctor's favorite parts of his job.

Dr. Roman had become an expert in reading the body language of the boys over the years, a skill that allowed him to decide which course each boy's training should take since the early stages of the processing. And he could tell that the boy before him was of the modest-passive kind. Most boys reacted violently or at least showed signs of aggressiveness in this first phase of their training, but not Matt. Instead of shouting blasphemies and threats in rage, he pleaded for mercy and broke down in tears and sobs. Also, this kid appeared to be more concerned about his nudity than anything else; the doctor could tell from the way he struggled more to close his legs than freeing his hands, for example. Definately the modest and submissive type. He particularly enjoyed working with that kind of boys because, since the whole experience was much more traumatic for them, breaking them was much easier. True, it wasn't was fun as breaking the feisty ones who fought back, but the final product was always of superior quality. Yes, this boy will make the perfect pet.

But he couldn't hold back anymore, he had to touch the gorgeous specimen in front of him. He felt that special surge of ecstasy when his hand first came in contact with the boy's most intimate member. Matt reacted as if the hand touching him was red hot. The doctor smiled when Matt's muffled screams reached a higher pitch.

"You are a beautiful one indeed." Dr. Roman said while stroking Matt's unresponsive organ. "Just a few modifications and you'll be perfect." The glee in his tone was palpable. The word modifications sent tremors of horror all over Matt's body.

Matt felt a moment of relief when the doctor's hand left his body, but the relief was short-lived when he saw the doctor picking something up from the cart's tray. Fortunately, it was just an electric clipper he picked up and not some of the sharp, surgical utensils displayed. He doctor turned the clipper on and started shaving Matt's body hair starting with his armpits, then his practically hairless chest, and then his pubic hair. He didn't actually shave the hair off, he just trimmed it to be about half an inch long.

"Alright! Everything is ready for the procedure. Thank goodness you are not too hairy." Dr. chuckled while rubbing Matt's torso back and forth from collarbone to the base of his penis. Matt felt repulsed by the way this man was touching him. The doctor then took a cellphone out of the pocket in his lab coat, sent a text and kept on rubbing Matt's body. Matt felt like he was being electrocuted each time his sides and ribcage were touched.

Progressively, the massage became more and more aggressive until it consisted mainly of proding fingers, pinches to his skin and hard squeezes of his muscles. Matt was sure his entire body would soon be bruised if the doctor didn't stop soon. Well, not his entire body actually; doc was deliberately avoiding Matt's nipples, genitals and butt.

Suddenly, the metal door from which he had originately entered opened with a bang. The leather strap across Matt's forehead prevented him from turning his head towards the door, but he could distinguish the sound of two pairs of boots coming his way. And soon enough two more men entered his field of vision. The doctor and the other two men moved around him until doc was between Matt's legs, one man to his left and the other to his right.