~38. God's Second Creations~

~Eva's POV~

Like the last time, this happened to me as soon as my feet landed on the ground my eyes snapped open, the wind knocking into me in the process making me take in a sharp breath.

For a minute I felt like my mind was heavy with cloudy fog, my eyes dizzy as before my vision cleared images of trees and leaves coming into view. Looking around quickly I found the others too in a similar situation as mine, they were looking rather disoriented. The Originals were looking rather fine like me. Unlike the last time, this time I was more powerful. So the impact of universe-traveling was bearable.

But Caroline, Stefan, and Damon were a different story. They were lying down on the ground too weak to stand steady. Caroline completely unconscious while Stefan and Damon tried moving around weakly.

I immediately ran towards my mates while Kol ran towards his. Placing my hands on their foreheads I mumbled a healing spell ailing to them.

After making sure they are perfectly alright I moved to Caroline doing the same. She required a bit more magic than Damon and Stefan but nothing impossible for me.

"Thank you," Kol murmured to me, looking at me gratefully. But I waved him away, it was no big deal.

"What the hell was that?" Rebekah exclaimed looking around probably searching for the place they arrived from.

"It's a Mist Vortex, created by Guardian spells and nature's most pure magic. That was the only reason Bonnie was able to open one to bring me here. Right now her magic is only linked to the spirits, no ancestors, or no other dark magic. After coming here I did some research on the Vortex that dragged me here straight out of my freaking sister's wedding and what I found was sadly not much." I explained and everyone looked at me intrigued.

"So what did you find?" Kol asked impatiently.

"It was a special spell originally created by the Queen of the Guardians, forbidden by the others to use unless given explicit permission. The book did not say much about her, just that she is the most powerful being out there, almost as a creature of the light, which makes no sense so... But a few thousand years ago the Queen apparently had gone missing, her spells automatically going under her two second in commands. Now only they have the authority to use and allowing use of this spell now. So from what happened so far, I'm guessing Alexandros is one of them."

Everybody looked shocked at my revelations and Nik and Elijah looked contemplating.

"Wow, that's so interesting. I wonder what happened to the queen and from Mr.I'm-Your-Mate,-Darling's face I'm guessing not all of us know who or what a Guardian is." Caroline supplied teasing her mate in the process who looked at with a small pout at the choice of words making the rest of us laugh.

"I'll explain to you guys everything, but first don't you think we should probably find a place to live and clothes to wear," I asked warily receiving firm nods from both Caroline and Rebekah.

"Great, find a house in a foreign universe! No big deal!" Damon snipped an incredulous look on his face.

"That is why mate, you are the lesser ones, for I already thought far ahead. Alexandros promised to take care of it." Nik smiled, smugly eyeing the now glaring my raven-haired mate.

"Oh shut up, old man." Damon snipped back pettily before circling his arms around me as I soothed his wounded hearts.

"Oh my god! I swear the older he gets the more childish he becomes." Rebekah grumbled shaking her head at her brother's antic but the man in question just shrugged in return completely unharmed by her words.