~73. Prison Worlds ~

"Do you not have anything else to defend yourself with witch? It is getting boring." Klaus taunted as he cornered the scared witch with Elijah.

"No! Ancestors do not leave me!" Celeste cried trying to summon her magic which have become unresponsive.

"Let the dead be in peace, I think they'd too like a break." Klaus continued taking pleasure in witnessing the stupid woman shaking in fear and despair. They were all like this, scheming to harm his family only to break down when nothing goes their way.

"Elijah! You cannot do this to me!" Celeste turned to the man who had been silent all this while. Yet she did not get any reply she desired; in fact, he was exceedingly calm which seemed to tell her that he considered her not important to him.

Elijah had no sympathy for the ones who schemed against his family even if it is a past lover.

This morning Niklaus and he had been able to find the trail of the witch, both of them hurrying to catch her while Eva, Damon, and Stefan along with Kol, Caroline, and Conde departed to Portland in search of the Gemini Coven.

"It is over Celeste. The ancestors do not wish to assist you anymore in this madness." With that Niklaus tore the witch's heart out letting her body fall down, dead.

She'd not be able to live as she'd lived so far anymore, Eva had taken care of it before she departed.

Grinning madly Niklaus looked at Elijah before the two sped away. One last witch to put down and everything and everyone will be back in peace.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Forgive me for mentioning the obvious," Kol started looking straight ahead with an imaginary question mark hanging over his head, "are you sure this the place? All I see is a big green field suitable for a picnic outing!"

Conde and Eva rolled their eyes at his antics before patiently explaining.

"The place is cloaked; I can feel the magic surrounding the field on my skin," Conde spoke.

"The Gemini Coven is scattered around. The family isn't exactly harmonious." Eva supplied as she closed her eyes countering the spell surrounding the place.

And a few minutes later the field vanished from their sight a house appearing instead as the rest looked at each other. It was rather ingenious, and if the Conde and Eva who were special being sensitive to magic had not been here, they might have gone back empty-handed.

"Now what?" Caroline questioned.

"Now we need to find a knife filled with magic," Eva replied.

"A knife?" Damon asked bewildered to which Eva nodded saying she will explain later.

Eva couldn't exactly remember where the knife holding Josette Laughlin's magic was kept. She remembered something Kai Parker explaining about it, not where he found it. Hence the search.

"It's a hunting knife if that's any help," Eva added helplessly, wondering why witches hid their magic in knives instead somewhere nice and unique.

"Let's just find all the knives and bring them to Eva and Conde. They will check for the magic." Stefan after a round of mindless searching advised to which everyone agreed with no resistance.

Finally, it was Caroline and Kol who found the hunting knife making Eva heave a sigh of relief at not having to continue the search. Entrusting the knife to Conde they moved to leave the place but soon stopped as Joshua Parker barred their way.

"Who are you and what do you want?" The man demanded but Eva did not have the patience to put up with the man. Waving her hand Eva put him to sleep moving the man out of their way. Killing him would have produced the best result but once again she could not meddle too much, since the man had future uses. But they were up to others to take care of. Their destiny did not lie in New Orleans.