***

"Where should we go first?" Victoria asked.

"School. How about we go there and check out the school," Cora come out with an idea. Drake drove to the elementary school. Which also his elementary school.

"You wanna wait here?" I asked Drake when we arrived at the school.

"Yeah. I'll wait here. If anything happen, call me," he smiled before I left the car with Victoria, Cora and Jacob.

Once stepping inside the school, all our childhood memories playback as we watch big live screen. Damn. I miss those time. Those time where mom will tied my hair into pigtail braids before sent me off to school. I smiled thinking about it.

"Why are smiling?" Jacob asked me when he saw me suddenly smiling.

"I miss my childhood. Everyday before went to school mom will tied my hair into pigtail braids," I laughed remember how I refused to be tie like that. But end up allowing her do that.

"You must be cute," he said quietly under his breath. But I can hear it. I can hear it clearly.

"What?" I turned to look at him. Pretending I didn't hear it.

"What?" He looked at me raising a brow.

"You say something aren't you?"

"No I didn't," he waves his hands as he try to convince me that he's not saying anything.

"Alright, then. It must be my stupid thoughts," I smiled.

"Alright guys. I admit that you two look cute together, but we have something better to do," Cora said dragging me away.

"Shall we go to the music room?" I asked.

"Yes," Cora and Victoria answered at the same time. Jacob? He stayed silent. Following us around.

***

We reached the music room. From outside, we can hear music being played. Maybe there's a class was practicing.

Cora knocks the door a few times before opened the door. Revealing a group of students were playing instruments and a woman standing in front conducting them. All eyes were staring at us as we enter the room.

"Yes?" The woman asked me. Well, she didn't looked like Ms. Beck we're searching for.

"Um. Sorry to interrupt but may I know where is Miss Beck?" Cora asked.

"Miss Beck? Miss Beck who?"

"Oh. Miss Beck Trigger,"

"Well, never heard her name. I'm sorry. But maybe Miss Tina could help you. By the way, I'm new here. So, I didn't know much teachers here," she smiled and told us where we can find Ms. Tina.

***

We get into the science lab. As usual, Cora will knock the door a few times before get in. There's no one in here except, a woman which earlier was writing something but then looked at us.

"May I help you?" She asked.

"Are you Miss Tina?" Cora asked.

"I am and you are?"

"I'm Cora. Cora Le Putuairi. Well, I'm actually looking for Miss Beck Trigger,"

"Oh you! I remember you. You're one of Space Note member, right? And you must be Victoria George?" She switched her view directly to Victoria.

"Yes I am," Victoria smiled.

Ms. Tina then switched her view to me and then to Jacob. "You. You must be Natalie Osback, right? The guitarist?"