10

'Damn!' I looked around the bathroom. I forgot to bring my towel. "Shit," I mumbled. Alice was not in the room. She's not back yet. No ideas where she went. Now how should I went upstairs? Naked? Not in a million years!

I was thinking hard to find a way. Then I heard the door being open and close. 'Thank God Alice has back!' I smiled.

"Alice! Can you take my towel? I left it on my bed! The door is unlocked," I waited for Alice to pass me the towel.

The bathroom door was being pushed. But a little. As soon as I noticed the door being opened, I grab my towel as fast as possible. 'Wait. This is not Alice,' the hand was way more musculine to be a woman's hand. I try to peek to see whose hand it belongs to.

My mouth opened. It was Jacob's. I close the door and lean against the room. My heart beats faster. 'What is he doing here?!' I looked around and then I realize I didn't take my cloth with me. 'Fuck,'

"Jacob, is that you?" I asked. Just to make sure.

"Yeah," it was Jacob. His voice so clear. That means he's near the bathroom.

"Where's Alice?!"

"She's not here. She went somewhere with Andrew. They haven't back yet,"

"What are you doing here?!" I tighten my towel.

"I was bored. At first I thought you're not here as well but then I heard that you need help. I was about to leave when I heard you call Alice's name," he giggled.

"I hate you," I muttered. "Alright Jacob. Listen carefully. I'm not going to repeat this. I need you to get out for awhile and come in when I say so," I need to wear cloth. I'm getting cold.

"Why?" He mumbled.

"For god sake, Jacob! I left my cloth on my bed!" I yelled from inside the bathroom.

"I can take it for you,"

"No. It's okay. I can take it by myself," I try to convince him.

"Why don't we switch place? I get into the bathroom and wait for you to change?"

I stay silent for awhile. Jacob's idea is not bad. "Okay. In one condition,"

"What?"

"Close your eyes. I'll lead you into the bathroom,"

"Okay. I close my eyes now," I opened the door slowly. Jacob already closed his eyes. I get out from the bathroom.

"Take my hand," I said. Jacob hold my hand. I lead him into the bathroom and closed the door. "Wait here until I say so," I rushed upstairs and get change.

"Okay I'm done," Jacob opened the door.

"Wow. You're quick," he smirked. I glanced at him.

"So want do you want to talk about?" I looked at him.

"Well," he scratched at the back of his neck. "I don't know," I looked at him raising my eyebrow.

"You're weird. Come follow me upstairs. Alice won't allow anyone except her, me and Andrew to sit on her bed. You can sit on my bed," I went upstairs. Jacob followed me. "So what do you play? I mean, instruments," I asked him.

"I play drums. But I prefer singing. Why?" He looked at me.

"Can you sing now? I would love to hear your voice," I smiled.

He smirked. 'What the hell is he thinking?' I looked at him weirdly. "Kiss my cheek, I'll sing. I promise," he bounced his index finger on his left cheek.

"Fine. I'll play," I give him light kiss on his left cheek.

"Okay. What song you want me to sing?"

"How about Mirror by J.T?" He nodded. I took my guitar and ready to play.

He sang so well. I'm impressed. I put away my guitar after we finished our so-called private mini concert.

"You're good," he compliment me. I blushed.

"You're good too. Your voice way more better than Trisha -," I quickly covered my mouth. "Opss," I looked away. I almost revealed my past. I took a deep breath.

"What's wrong?" He looks concern. I shook my head and force a smile. "Who's Trisha?" He asked me.

"My friend at New York,"

"So she sing, huh?" Jacob seem to be really intrested in knowing Trisha. I nodded. I'm afraid if I answered that question I'll told him something that I shouldn't. "Is she really that good?" He asked me again. I nodded again. "Can I meet her?" He asked me.

"She had moved from New York," I answered him short.

"Oh. Where's she moving to?" I looked at him. He really want to know.

"Somewhere," I answered. He originally sit on the floor, get up and sit beside me on my bed. He moved his head towards mine. We're so closed. Our nose touched. He looked into my eyes.

"Tell me," he said.

"I don't know. She don't tell me. She tell me that she'll be leaving New York,"

"I can sense you're hiding something from me," he moved back. "Well, I think I need to go. Thanks for the great time," he smiled and left the room.

***

This chapter kinda short. Sorry. I'm so sleepy. Well please carry on reading. Thank you so much. :)