18

Music Contest!
Proudly present by AYG Entertainment.

We're proudly want to let each of you knows that a very prestigious contest will be held. Come and join us and you could be our next winner!

Bring all your music instruments and friends to our audition. If you're chosen, you'll be in the final! Easy as ABC!

Doesn't matter if you're a solo singer or group! Come and entertain us! Great prizes will be prepared for the winner!

Venue : St. Luke Auditorium.
Date : 1 November 20xx.
Time : 8 a.m. - 12 noon // 2 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Dress code : Casual.

Book your place for audition via our website or call us.
http://www.aygentertainment.com/
+617-38303512

*instruments such as piano, drum and other big ass instruments will be provided. ✌

I smiled. This is it. From here, my mission to make a comeback will be success. This is it. Before I book a place for audition, I must told Cora and Victoria. I have to tell them this good news. I should grabbed this opportunities. I quickly texted Victoria.

To : Vic

Vic, skype this evening. 3 o'clock. With Cor too.

I put my phone away. This is it. At last. I smiled. I put the poster inside my backpack and get ready to go to school.

***

Once finishing school hour, I rushed to the school cafeteria. Take away some foods and went straight to the library. I choose a sit away from everyone. I don't want anyone to hear our conversation.

I switch on my laptop and log in my Skype account.

Vic_cool_drummer is calling you.

I quickly picked up the call. I plug in my headphone.

As soon as I picked up the call, Victoria's and Cora's face poped up. Like they're waiting for me to picked up the call.