25

Victoria's dad agreed to sponsor four of us a flight ticket to New York. Jacob successfully returned his mother's car.

Victoria's driver picked four of us at the airport as soon as we landed safely in New York. For a meantime, Jacob will be staying at my house until we found Ms. Beck and fly back to London.

We've already dropped out school. Alice cried the loudest knowing that I'll never be there again. And she hated me cause keeping it a secret about me being one of Space Note member. I laughed when she said she hated me because of that. But, before I left the room, she said that she'll be missing me and wish the best for my career. She said that she enjoy our little time together.

***

Victoria's driver dropped Cora at her house first then dropped me and Jacob at my house.

I pressed the bell.

"Do you really have to press the bell? It's your own house by the way," Jacob grinned. I pressed it again since no one answering it. A few minutes after that, dad opened the door. He looks shocked.

"Nataly, honey," he hugged me. "I'm sorry for locking the door and make you wait," he rubbed my head and before letting me go, he kissed my forehead.

"Dad, this is Jacob. The one that I tell you about while we're on the phone. Remember?" I looked at him.

"Of course I remember. Come in. It must be cold outside," dad opened the door wider. Allowing me and Jacob to come in.

Dad went to the living room and Jacob and I followed him.

"Dad, he'll be staying with us for awhile until we successfully convince Miss Beck to be our manager again,"

"I know, honey. You told me while we're in the phone," he smiled.

"By the way dad, have you heard any news from Miss Beck?"

"I haven't heard any news from her since you guys split up. Sorry. Can't help you this time," he grinned.

Mom get downstairs and saw me and Jacob. "Oh you've arrived! And this handsome guy here must be Jacob, right? Jacob Peterson?" Mom took a seat besides dad.

"Yes ma'am. I'm Jacob," Jacob smiled.

"Nat told me a lot about you," mom smiled. "You two must be hungry, right? Wait here while I did some magic in the kitchen," mom smiled and left to the kitchen.

***

After finished having dinner, I showed Jacob his room which is next to Drake's room.

I put my stuff inside my room and close the door. I throw myself on my bed and fall asleep.

I woke up when I feels my phone vibrating. I open my eyes slowly. 'Fuck,' I rubbed my eyes a few times before get up. Guess what? It's 9 a.m. and I'm late. I supposed to meet Victoria and Cora at 8 a.m. because we want to start looking for Ms. Beck. "Damn it," I mumbled. I quickly get into the bathroom. Wash what need to be wash. Brush my teeth. Change into new clothe.

When I get downstairs, Victoria, Cora and Jacob were waiting for me.

"I- I'm sorry," I asked between gasp.

"Quick breakfast, please," Victoria smiled. I nodded. I went to the kitchen and grab a quick breakfast.

"Who's driving?" I asked after finishing my quick breakfast.

"I. I'll drive," I turned around and see Drake swinging the car key. I nodded.

"Let's go," Drake lead us to the garage.