7

I checked the list again. I don't want to leave anything cause you know, London and New York is like thousand miles away.

I am satisfied. Then I zipped my luggage nicely. I have to make sure everything has completed. I check my passport, flight ticket, my stuff and everything. I'll be brought 3 luggage. And the most important thing, my guitar. I wiped it clean.

"Do you really have to go?" Cora's voice at the end of the line. I remember how sad she is when I told her I'll be leaving tomorrow morning.

"Yes. I want we to make a comeback,"

"I hope so. I don't think that I can send you at the airport tomorrow. I'm sorry," Cora's voice turned hoarse. She's must be crying.

"It's okay, Cor. Talking to you right now, is the best. You're the only one who's really understand me. I don't know if I can survive without a friend like you. I'll miss you the most, Cor," I started to cry. Even though I try to hold it.

"I'm sure you'll be fine. I don't know who will visit me there again. I'll miss you too, Nat. You're the best! I hope you'll make a great friends and don't be stupid shit arrogant," she laughed.

"Of course I won't be like that!" I laughed

***

I woke up at 5 a.m.. I take a quick bath. Then I went downstairs. Mom was busy. She's at the kitchen. I stared at her. She really is busy.

"Oh. Morning," mom noticed me. She smiled.

"Morning," I took my seat and stared at her. I'll miss her. For sure. She placed two pancakes in my plate. She smiled at me. "Thanks, mom," I poured maple syrup on the pancakes. I like it that way. Mom gently stroking my head. She nodded.

Dad pushed the chair and sit. He looked at me. It has been along time since we last talking. I concentrate on my pancakes and I can feels that, dad was staring at me. Maybe he's trying to find good words to start the conversation with me. Mom placed a cup of coffee in front of him.

"Nataly," dad called me. I looked at him. "I'm sorry for what had happened," dad sipped his coffee.

"Past is past dad. For what we say sorry to the things that had happened. Nothing change. I will still go to London," I looked at my pancakes. Half of it I've already eat.

"I'm such a bad dad," he sighed. "It's true what you are saying," he continued. "I'm sorry that I couldn't send you off to London today,"

"It's okay," I sighed. If possible, I don't what to continue this conversation. I'm afraid I might hurt his feelings, again. What I've did a few weeks ago make me felt guilty.

"I am really sorry. To many patients today," he stopped eating.

Hearing that makes me hurt. Really hurt. "Of course you do! Patients is more fucking important then your own daughter! Your bloody work is more fucking important!" I scream. Then I left the dining room. I went up to my room. I was crying. It really hurts my feelings. I'll be leaving New York at 10.30 a.m.. I at least must be at the airport 4 hours early.

I wiped my tears. I can't be weak. I'll be away from my family. Very far. 3,459 miles is not a small number.

I took a deep breath before I went downstairs with all my stuff. My parents won't be able to send me to the airport but dad already call a taxi for me. I don't want  to wake up Drake at this hour. But I've already left him a letter. I put all 3 luggage next to the stairs. I went upstairs and took my guitar. I did the last check. I check my passport, flight ticket and everything. I don't want to miss anything here.

At 5.30 a.m. exactly the taxi arrived. The driver honk twice. "Mom, dad, the taxi is here," I called mom and dad. Both of them walked towards me and helped me puts my stuff into the taxi.