9

I yawned a few times before I get up and take shower. I wore for the first time Anthony Brandon Music School's uniform. Yeah this school have uniform. Which is for girls, we have to wear black coloured skirt, a white shirt and a red tie with school logo printed on it. Also red blazer. For boys, they have to wear black coloured slacks, a white shirt and red tie with school logo printed on it with red blazer matching with the tie coloured. I am excited. I grabbed my school bag and rushed to the cafeteria. When I left the room, Alice is not in the room. I have no ideas where she goes.

At this hour, I admitted that cafeteria was so full with students. I don't know either I'm the one who woke up late or they woke up early. After I got my food, I spotted an empty table. I hold my tray and about to sit then I heard someone called my name.

"Nat! Natalie!" I looked around and searchs who's voice is that and I saw a hand waving at me. It was Alice's. I looked at her. "Come here! We have an empty sit!" She screamed. Loud enough for me to hear it. Without hesitated I walked towards where Alice was sitting. I stop smiling when I saw the jerk guy that I bumped a few days back. There's Andrew too. Including me, there are four of us sitting.

"Why everyone's so early here?" I asked Alice while drinking a small carton of milk.

"Well, the cafeteria here often cook small amount of breakfast. So if you don't want to skip breakfast, you have to wake up early," she smiled. "Oh btw, I want to introduce you to someone," she looked at that guy. "Nat, this is Jacob. Jacob this is Natalie. He's Andrew's roommate," Jacob glanced at me.

'So his name Jacob, huh? Jerk,' I whispered inside me. I looked at him. He doesn't seem to have any intention to talk to me.

"By any chance, have you guys met? You guys looked weird," Alice break the silence.

"No," I quickly answered as I saw Jacob was about to answer. He looked at me with that obnoxious look. "I think I should go," I get up and left the table. I hate to see that face. Whatever his name is, I still hate him. That bastard. Jerk and everything.

***

I stared at the watch. It's 7.15 a.m.. It's still early. I walked to the office as Mr. Michael told me the first day I got here. I sat on the chair.

"Who are you looking for," a female voice shocked me.

"I don't know either. I was told by Mr. Michael to be here on the first day of school," the female smiled. Her name Jun. She wears name tag.

"Oh. Are you new here?" She smiled. I nodded. "What's your name?"

"Natalie Osback," I smiled. I don't know what she's doing but she looks like searching for something on the computer in front of her.

"Natalie Osback, you have to meet your class teacher. Her name Ms. Sara Quill. Looked for her in the teacher's room," she smiled.

"Thank you," I smiled and get in to the teacher's room. I don't know to whom I should ask for then suddenly my eyes caught a person that I know. I approached that person. "Mr. Inchighas," I called. That person was Mr. Inchighas. He turned and looked at me.

"Oh. It's you," he smiled. "Nice to meet you here," we both shakes hand.

"Nice to meet you here too. Can you help me, I was looking for Ms. Sara Quill but I don't know how she looks like. This is my first time meeting her,"

"Oh sure. So you're in her class?" He giggled. "You're lucky. She's nice person. Well, from here you go to the forth row. Her desk was on the right and at the end of the row," he smiled.