The World Will Forever Be Ours To Rule

Lucious tried calling Cookie over and over again Nothing so he tracked her phone it led him to a hotel.

He went to the front desk. " Can I help you s- Has anyone checked in here by the name of Cookie Lyon?", He asked. " Um Loretta Holloway," The lady asked. " y-Yeah can I please have a key to her room 'I'm her fiancé", he said.

The lady nodded and soon handed him a key.

He went to Cookie's floor. " COOKIE!", he called from the other side of the door as he put the key in. When he opened the door it was silent Miracle was asleep Cookie wasn't able to be seen in the main part of the room.

He checked the kitchen area

Nothing

He checked the Bathroom

He gasped. " Oh no Cookie baby!", He got down on the floor he seen the bottle of pills witch made him get the idea that she overdosed. She wasn't moving...and she wasn't...breathing.

" Cookie come on baby wake up for me! I'm sorry ok I'm sorry I wasn't able to be what you needed I'M SORRY!", He yelled.

" Don't leave us don't leave me and Miracle we can't live without you please come on!", He shook her she started to cough.

He had called the ambulance. " Yes yes! That's it come on!", he told her. 

The ambulance soon came Lucious rode with Cookie. Tiana and Juanita were gonna take care of Miracle.

" Cookie if you can hear me baby Blink twice!", He told her. Everyone watched as she slowly blinked twice. Lucious let out a sigh of relief.

" Ok If you scared blink once", He told her. Everyone watched as she quickly blank once. " Your gonna be just fine", He grabbed her hand.

she started to cough " SHE NEED'S OXYGEN!", The people put a mask on her face to give her oxygen.

They soon arrived to the hospital.

They wouldn't allow Lucious into the room. So He had to wait.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Mr. Lyon", The doctor called. Lucious stood up. " Yes", Lucious answered. " How is she", Lucious asked.

" Well she'll be just fine we were able to remove the pills from her insides before they dissolved it's lucky you got her here when you did she might not have been so lucky but sadly she is in a deep...depression she's awake but not talking to us would you like to see her?", the doctor asked.

" Yes please", He replied. " Right this way", The doctor directed Lucious followed.

When Lucious entered the room Cookie was facing a different direction. The doctor and nurses had left. " Baby..", He called she looked at him but ignored him.

He hated when he gave her the silent treatment lord knows he hated it with a passion. " Cookie why would you do something like that...with our child in the room really cook?", He asked she frowned.

" Cook Look I love you I do what happened to us we were good we were communicating we were enjoying life we were on the right track and then the train just hit us and we fall off", He grabbed her hand she didn't grab back.

How the hell they gon' judge us when we came from the bottom
We ain't never had enough, we was livin' life rough
Now we good, now we straight, now we up

[Bridge: Damien Prince]
Now we up (now we up), now we Gucci (now we Gucci)
She rock Fendi (she rock Fendi), I rock Louis (I got Louis)
That's why bae, my true day one
She was down when they counted me out

We can't lose, we got God on our side

[Chorus: Bianca Prince]

Now we good, now we straight, now we up

How the hell they gon' judge us when we came from the bottom
We ain't never had enough, we was livin' life rough
Now we good, now we straight, now we up