Appreciation Day

The next morning

Cookie's POV

I woke up actually feeling better this morning. I wanna surprise Lucious for taking such good care of me and not only that he's been such a great man. I Looked up at him he snored loudly and I quietly chuckled.

I found a way to get him out of the house I'm gonna pretend like Thirst called and told him to meet with him then I'm gonna call thirsty and tell him to meet with Lucious somewhere a little away from the mansion.

I got up quietly and went into the bathroom and texted everyone. 

Cookie- Are yall up!?

Tiana- I am now

Hakeem- Yes ma

Jamal- Yeah what's wrong

Andre- Yeah

Cookie- well yall know yesterday I got my teeth pulled out so I wanna do something special for him. Also for him being such a good man.

Porsha- What you got in mind

Cookie- I'm gonna get him to leave the house so I can play a appreciation party for him.

Jamal- How you gonna get him to leave Ma?

Cookie- Don't worry bout that Look Jamal Hakeem Meet me downstairs ready in 45 minutes so we can go to the store Porsha Tiana And Andre Yall need to make sure he leaves yall down?

Jamal- I'm down

Porsha- Yeah ok

Hakeem- Bet

Andre- I got you Ma

Tiana- Of course

Cookie- Ok Good everyone me Hakeem and Jamal are gonna head to the store soon I'll text yall what to do yall listen and let me do the rest.

Tiana- Cool

Cookie- Ok

So Looks like everyone is on board now I'm gonna put on something comfortable then I'll come back home shower and get ready for his party. I went into my closet and slowly pulled something out and changed.

 I went into my closet and slowly pulled something out and changed

I grabbed a pen and rote a note. I put the note by his phone and kissed his cheek. " I love you...", I told him leaving the room.

I went downstairs and Hakeem and Jamal were dressed waiting for me. " Ok yall ready to go we don't have much time before he wakes up because he's a really light sleeper so we gotta go", I told them.

" Yeah", Hakeem said. We walked outside and got into my jeep. " Ma you sure you don't want me to drive", Jamal spoke getting into the passenger seat. " Boy I'm pregnant not paralyzed", I said Him and Hakeem chuckled.

" Hold on Ma how come Jamal get to sit in the front", Hakeem asked leaning up.  " Because I'm oldest and Hotter sit back", Jamal told Hakeem and Hakeem smacked him and they started hitting each other.