I Cheated Prank

Today Cookie was finally gonna get Lucious back for the mean pranks he did on her now Lucious has been gone all day helping Empire and he was on his way home cookie is doing the I cheated prank.

" What's up coocious gang it's ya girl Cookie Lyon and today I am getting Lucious ass back for those pranks he did on me he fucking ruined my makeup but my baby replaced but that aint the point we bout to show him I'm the prank queen over here and he don't want none of this. His ass is already on probation for what he did today Ima make his ass think that I...Cheated so I have a good friend of Lucious Mike" she showed Jason in the camera.

" I'm sorry Lucious Man I love you but you bout to get it", Mike said Cookie giggled

" I'm sorry Lucious Man I love you but you bout to get it", Mike said Cookie giggled. " Now he is on his way home he should be here in about 15 minutes I just got off the phone with him" she said.

She set up the Cameras and her and Mike got in bed together he took off his shirt and she got in bed with her robe. They heard the front door open.

Cookie got on top of Mike ( Not really cheating just a PRANK) Cookie giggled. Lucious was walking to their room door. " Baby I'm Home I missed y-" He cut his self off by seeing them in bed together. 

" COOKIE WHAT THE HELL!?" He yelled.

She got off of Mike. " Hold on baby it's not what it looks li- THEN WHAT IS IT YOU FUCKING CHEATING ON ME NOW!?", He asked.

" Baby I- SHUT UP" Did he just tell her to shut up?. " YOU FUCKING SHUT UP COMING IN HERE YELLING AND SHIT!", she yelled back.

" SO YOU CHEATING ON ME REALLY COOK?!", he asked. " WHAT DID YOU EXPECT YOU BEEN GONE ALL DAY" she yelled.

" SO that still gives you the right to cheat on me with my long time bestfriend?" He lowered his voice. " AS for you bitch!", he walked over to Mike.

" How could you my wife man aren't you married!?", He asked. " yea but she came on to me told me you and her weren't in a good space", he said.

Lucious looked at Cookie. " Why cookie- I don't kn- WHY FUCKING WHY I'VE BEEN OUT MAKING SURE EVERYTHING IS OK WITH EMPIRE SO OUR FAMILY CAN STILL HAVE A ROOF AND YOU UP HERE CHEATING AND SHIT NOT EVEN HAVE THE FUCKING NERVE TO THINK OH WHAT ABOUT MY HUSBAND WE JUST GOT MARRIED!", he yelled.

" I'm sorry man she didn't tell me yall were married she aint even tell me yall were together" Mike told him He glared at Cookie.

Lucious took off his ring and threw it on the floor making Cookie look down at it. " Lucious Baby I'm s- Don't say a fucking thing to me" he left and went to the Kitchen cookie followed.

" Lucious!" she yelled he walked up to her and brushed past her. " THE FUCK YOUR DAM PROBLEM YOU A HOE IS THAT WHAT YOU DOING!?", He asked.

" Who YOU CALLING A HOE ASSHOLE ANY MANY TIMES AS YOU CHEATED IVE ALWAYS CAME BACK TO YOU AND GAVE YOU MY HERAT AFTER YOU BROKE IT!", she snapped.

" Still cookie you aint have that right to CHEAT ON ME!" He wasn't gonna hit her because that wasn't the man he was.

" You know what that's fine you can keep the fucking ring I don't want it and I'm done" He walked outside.

She grabbed one of the camera's, " Baby baby wait!", she called. " Leave me alone cookie", he yelled getting into his car she ran to him. " Look it's a prank" she showed him the camera he blew and rested his back against the seat.

He got out the car and went back to the kitchen. She ended the prank Mike left. " I'm sorry baby it was a prank", she told him he sighed.

He went upstairs to the bedroom and sat on the bed with his back against the headboard she came and straddled his lap he tried pushing her off but she wouldn't move.

" I'm sorry ok I didn't cheat" she took off his shirt and rubbed up and down his chest then kissed his neck. " Let me make it up to you" she whispered kissing the corner of his mouth...