It's just me and you forever

I gasped and got squeezed my eyes to get a better look I could have sworn I saw Michael I closed my eyes and rubbed them and looked back and there was no-one there and I sighed in relief. "Baby what's wrong you ok you look like you just seen a ghost"." Yeah I'm good" baby I said kissing him and rubbing my hands down his bare chest.

4 hours later at the mansion 9:00

Lucious pov

WE finally got back home and I carried cookie in my arms because she claimed that her feet hurted Once we got to the bedroom I sat her down and we walked in the bathroom And she gasped at the tub "Omg lucious it's so beautiul" she said letting alot of tears fall.

She kissed me all over my face and I picked her up and spun her I put her down and we started to undress I watched her as she undress and got in the bathtub and I undressed and followed her

She kissed me all over my face and I picked her up and spun her I put her down and we started to undress I watched her as she undress and got in the bathtub and I undressed and followed her. Once I got in the bathtub I poured me and her champagne She took a sip and twirled the bottle in her hand as she started at me seductively  and began to play in the bubbles like I child. "Open" I said feeding her a strawberry she wasted the juice from the strawberry on her chin and I wiped it with my thumb "you messy ass".  she giggled. " Cookie loretha lyon You are amazing And I love you I know we have been through the...fire that sometimes me and you argue but that dosen't mean we don't love each other I left you to rot in prison for 17 years and I'm sorry dont hate me I love you and I want to start over with you the right away  we need to go through the loving process of one another the right away and Michael will pay for hurting you" I said letting a tear fall.

"Lucious I love you so much and I'm so sorry for going to Michael I did it because I was upset and hurt that you chose anika over me I love you so so much " she said looking at me with water in her eyes. I love you to I said back. "Come here", I said as she set her glass down and came over to me  "turn around" she turned around so that her head was against my chest. I grabbed the rag and put alittle big of soap on it and ran he down the valley of her chest and back up under her neck and her laughs filled the bathroom I lifted up her arms and washed her nice and slowly as I licked and sucked on her neck " it's just me and you forever and ever Nobody can break us up. When I was done washing her I ran my hand down the valley of her chest and down to her core I rubbed my finger in circular motions and before she could moan I stuck 2 fingers in her and started to go nice and slow "ahh...Lucious she moaned" 

Cookie's POV

ahh...Lucious I moaned as he pumped 2 of his thick fingers in and out of me when I came on his fingers he put them in his mouth and sucked them clean. I turned around so that we were face to face and I kissed him with all my strength I missed him so much. I stuck my tounge in his mouth and he suck on it and are tounges battled as my hands rubbed up and down his bare chest. he positioned me right at the entrance of his member and I entered myself as started bouncing nice and slow without breaking the kiss "oh fuck... yess lucious just like that ah ugh" He started moving up his pace and my moans started getting louder and unable to control "Fuck baby ugh oh dam please..baby go faster ugh fuck" I moaned as he kissed me and I moaned in his mouth.

Anika's POV

So I'm in my room going over some files for empire at the mansion And I start to hear sexual and loud moans. I get up and go to lucious rooms and put my ear to his bathroom door and I hear cookie moaning and screaming So I crack open the door and I see cookie and lucious in a bath tub together with cookie on lucious lap and them making out. I'm still looking in the bathroom and I see lucious pull away from the kiss and say " Cookie I love you so much" "I love you to lucious and I wanna make things right with you cookie said going back in to there make out session. I closed the bathroom door and ran to my room I can't believe that stupid bitch stole lucious from me. She will pay both of them and I have a plan just the thing to get lucious back and to get cookie to leave for good haha.

 Cookie's Pov

Me and lucious are laying in bed after are steamy encounter in the bath tub I love him so much and I appreciate him for caring about me and taking care of me. I'm laying in lucious bed with lucious on my chest and my fingers running through his nice curly long hair. " Lucious I said with my voice shaking. " yeah baby what's wrong" he said looking up at me. " what if Michael hurts me I know you said that I'm safe with you and that you won't let him do anything but I'm scar- Baby baby baby look at me he said sitting up and grabbing my hands " Nothing will happen to you okay I got you I got us forever alright you don't ever have to worry about him ever again ok" he said picking up my chin and pecking my lips. " your promise" I said kissing him back and poking out my lip like a baby. "yes I promise", he said kissing me and I went deeper he crawled on top of me without breaking the kiss I wrapped my legs around his torso and he entered his tounge in my mouth and I sucked it.

1 hours later

after our several love making we both fell asleep together with our arms wrapped around eachother thats how it should be.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER AND WHAT DO YOU THINK ANIKAS PLAN IS LET ME NOW IN THE COMMENTS BYEEEE