A Broken Heart!?

That night

Lucious POV

Cookie was fast asleep on My chest her snores feeling the room. I've been hiding something from Cookie...I've been secretly texting thirsty about Michael and trying to find out everything He hurt my baby. Look ok I know it's bad to hide things from my Fiancé but I'm trying to help her. Thirsty started to text me about Michael's Location and information I cannot let Cookie find out about this she'll hate me forever.

Text messages

Lucious: What you got for me thirst.

Thirsty: I got his Location He's currently staying In this it looks like a warehouse just a little over the Brooklyn bridge.

Lucious: Good thirst I want you to send me the Location Ima handle is ass.

Thirsty: all right boss!

Lucious: Ok and don't tell Cookie she'll kill my ass ( Looks down at Cookie

Michael is gonna die He's not gonna abuse my baby and expect to get away with it I will end him even if it's the last thing I do. I flicked off my lamp Kissing cookie's cheek and went to sleep.

The next morning

Cookie's POV 6:45 am

I woke up this morning and did my daily hygiene routine. I put on my robe

 and walked downstairs to start breakfast the house was peace and quiet just like I liked it

 and walked downstairs to start breakfast the house was peace and quiet just like I liked it. Today was a new day I mean ever sense the event there's been no signs or any threats from Michael.

I feel someone wrap there arms around my waist and say " Morning Beautiful" and I panic and start breathing hard. " Relax is just me" I hear Lucious say. I sign and relief and he sways us back and forth. " I don't know why you all on me like this cause you aint getting none", I snapped chuckling.

" Dam it was worth a try though", He said leaning against the counter. " You know I'm sorta surprised that everything been going smooth", I said grabbing the eggs. " hmm yeah I love bacon to", He said texting on his phone and not paying me any attention. " what "I thought to myself.

" Ok oh and Also we have to get ready soon so we can take Bella to school", I said waving the fork in the air. " Yep definitely  I'm scared of clowns to", He said still texting on his phone not paying me any mind.

"Lucious...Baby...LUCIOUS DWIGHT LYON", I yelled to get his attention. He snapped his head up from his phone and turned his attention to me. " what's wrong", he asked. " Did you hear anything I just said", I asked.

" No baby I didn't I'm sorry", He said wrapping his arms around my waist. " Yeah ok...", I said moving out of his grip and going back to finish breakfast.

"  Baby come on don't be like that I said I was sorry I was- texting not paying me any mind- no I was handling business I promise you. I didn't answer him. " Baby...mmm you don't wanna talk", He said as he started kissing on my neck.