Birth of a beautiful Lyon

" Baby...My water just Broke!", she told Lucious. " Oh shit JAMAL! HAKEEM!", Lucious yelled he picked Cookie up she started screaming in pain. Jamal and Hakeem can rushing into the room.

" Ya mother's WATER BROKE START THE CAR!", Lucious yelled. 
" UHHHHH!", Cookie screamed.

Lucious took cookie and put her in the back seat Jamal was driving and Hakeem was in the passenger seat. They had to bring Bella because no-one was up to watch her while they were gone.

 Lucious got in the bag and held Cookie's hand Jamal started driving to the hospital. " UHHHHH LUCIOUS YOU SON OF A BITCH I HATE YOU!! AHHHH", she screamed. 

" Jamal how far away are we from the hospital!?", Lucious asked. " 5 minutes dad", Jamal told him. " OH MY GODDDD AHHHH!", She yelled.

" Is Grandma gonna be okay", Bella asked. " Yeah Baby Grandma's gonna be just FINEEEE UHHHHHHH!", she screamed.

They pulled up to the hospital.

The nurses came up to the car. " What's wrong with her", the nurse asked. " She's In labor!", Lucious told them.

They had taken her to the labor room and everyone else had to leave Lucious stayed because of course he was the father. " Ok Miss Lyon in a few minutes were gonna need you to push", the doctor told her.

" Lucious...I don't think I can it HURTSSSS AHHHHHHH!", she yelled she squeezed Lucious hand tighter.

" No no no Baby yes you can you can do it", Lucious told her she layed her head back on the pillow. " OWWWWW LUCIOUS THIS IS YOUR  FUCKING FAULT YOU ARE NEVER TOUCHING ME AGAIN FUCK YOU UHHHHHHHHHH!", she yelled.

" Ok Miss Lyon we need you to push go ahead", the doctor told her. 

" I can't IT HURRTTTTTSSSS!", she cried. " No Baby you can do it you gone deliver or baby girl for us ok you can do it come on baby", he told her.

" UHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!", she yelled as she pushed with everything she had. " I SWEAR I HATE YOU SO MUCH LUCIOUSSSSSSS AHHHH!", she cried.

" I love you to baby", he said. " SHUT THE HELL UP!", she snapped at him.

" Push Miss Lyon Push!", The doctor said. She squeezed Lucious hand and pushed again. " OWWWWWWWW IT HURTTTS SO BAD!!!", she cried her face was stained from tears.

" WE GOT A HEAD WE GOT A HEAD!", the doctor said. " Push again miss Lyon", he said. " Come on baby", Lucious said. 

" UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!", she yelled. " One more big one miss Lyon", The doctor said.

" Lucious I can't it hurttts", she told him. " Look at me...you wanna deliver our baby girl huh", he asked. " YESSS UHH!", she yelled. " Ok if you want to deliver her I need you to give us one more big push and you'll be all done ok", he told her. " Mhm", she said.

" OK Miss LYON PUSH!", The doctor said. " AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!", she gave one last big push and they all heard a cry Cookie and Lucious knew it was there baby girl.

" Congratulation's Miss Lyon it's a girl", The doctor said one of the nurses handed Cookie the baby. Lucious looked at Cookie Cookie smiled at him.

" Look at our Baby", Lucious caressed her cheek. " Yes Our Baby what we created together and will cherish", Cookie told him.

She looked up and him He leaned down and pecked her lips. " I love you baby", Cookie told her. " What's her name", the doctor asked.

" Her name is...Miracle Penda Lyon Miracle because that's what she is in my life", Cookie said. " I love that", Lucious told her. " Here", Cookie gave her to Lucious.

" She has my eyes", Lucious said making cookie smiled at him. Cookie had everything she wanted.

" Grandma!", Bella ran into the room and hugged her. " Hey Bella bear", Cookie said. " Where's the baby", Bella asked. " Right here", Lucious let her see the baby.

" You see her she is smaller then you so she is gonna need someone to look up to so you really gotta be good", Cookie told her.

Bella smiled. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cookie and Lucious were laying in Cookie's hospital bed together watching Miracle sleep.

" She's finally here", Lucious said playing in cookie's hair. " Our Baby", Cookie told him. " You did good you brought another Lyon into this world", He pecked her neck.

" I did...You on Nookie probations for a few weeks", she told him. " What why what did I do" he asked. " You really want me to answer that", Cookie said he shook he head and tighten his grip around her.

" You and her are my babies...forever...and ever", He said he traveled his hand down to the thigh. " Nope Move your hand", she said making him chuckle.

She turned to him. " I love you", she said to him. " I love you to", he kissed her deeply. " and she was born on my birthday I couldn't have asked for a better day for her to be born", cookie said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 month later

Cookie and Lucious were asleep in their bed when Miracle started to cry. Cookie woke up and rubbed her eyes she could hear Miracle on the baby monitor.

Cookie groaned and was about to slip on her robe. Lucious lightly grabbed her hand. " No babe I got it lay back down I'll get her", He told her. He pecked her lips before slipping out of bed.

Lucious went to the nursery and got Miracle. " Awww Daddy's baby what's wrong", He picked her up as her fuss slowed down.

" You wanted Daddy didn't you", He asked Miracle started to smile. 

Cookie giggled in the master bedroom hearing her Fiancé talk to Miracle soon she was gonna be a Daddy's girl. Lucious took Miracle back to The master bedroom.

He sat on the bed with her.

 Cookie watched him as he played with her. Ever sense Miracle was born Lucious was so stingy with her. He wouldn't even let Cookie hold her sometimes till cookie would have to slap up upside his hand to remind him that's their baby girl.

Miracle started to cry again. Lucious gave her to Cookie. " Momma's little princess you sad", she asked her.

Miracle smiled and showed a face as if she was laughing at Cookie. Cookie giggled at her as well. 

" Grandpa!", Bella ran into the room and jumped on the bed. " Hey Bella", Lucious said. Bella looked at the baby.

" Can I hold her", Bella asked. " Sure Baby come here", Cookie said. Bella crawled over to Cookie Cookie put Miracle in Bella's arms. 

Miracle was smiling up at Bella Bella smiled back. " She's so pretty", Bella said. " Just like you now I Have two little princess", Cookie said.

" Grandma I have cheer practice this afternoon and Mommy said she will take me this time since your busy with Miracle", Bella told cookie.

" That's fine baby", Cookie replied.

Cookie looked over at Lucious grabbed his chin and kissed him.

TBC....