Surprises

Cookie's POV

It's been 2 months since me and Lucious have stopped talking He doesn't want anything to do with me. I told him I didn't cheat and he doesn't believe me out of all the time he's cheated I've never not let him back in my heart and still love him even when I wanted to hate his ass. I been feeling sick lately and I went to the doctor they said I'm 8 weeks

pregnant I told the body and porsha already but I haven't got the chance to tell Lucious because every time I try and talk to him He pushes me away.

I miss him I want him to Believe me I would never cheat on him why can't he see that.

AT empire

Cookie's POV

" I have been trying to talk to dad about you two but He Said's he's busy but I got a plan", Jamal said sitting at my desk. " alright was is it", I said putting my pen down. " Alright so I have called and convinced Harper to come down to empire and "talk to you" But you have to wear this", He said holding up a small black device. " Um Boy what the hell is that", I said squinting my eyes to look at it. " It's Like a speaker device and I control it with my phone you will put this somewhere on your clothes to record you and harpers conversation but the hard part is you have to get Harper to admit she sat up That Brandon situation which caused you and dad to break up", He said.

'' Alright I'm in", I said shaking his hand. " Now You will put this right here", he said placing the device under my collar. " Now stay here and wait for Harper to arrive  ", He said walking out.

15 minutes later

I was sitting at my desk and writing when Harper walked in Looking like a slut. " Oh Cookie I didn't know you...would be here" she said. I tossed her a mean mug and rolled my eyes. " Well I work here anyways I just wanted to ask you something" I said walking up to her. " Hit me with is", she said. " Did you send somebody to my house and have him pretend he was my boyfriend and ruined my relationship", I asked closing my office door. " cookie I have no idea What you are talking about", she said. " Bitch you know what the hell I'm talking about YOU HAD A MOTHERUFCKER COME TO MY HOUSE SAYING HE WAS MY BOYFRIEND AND NOW ME AND LUCIOUS AREN'T TALKING" I yelled. " Aww boo hoo Wait let me find a tear to shed it took you long enough to figure it out of course I set this up I did it for revenge of you ruining and taking Lucious away from me he was suppose to be mine!" she said. " BITCH GET YOUR DOLLAR STORE CHEAP ASS PERFUME Bald HEADED FAKE ASS WEAVE ASS OUT OF MY FUCKING OFFICE BITCH! I yelled throwing her out and slamming the door.

Soon Jamal walked in "ma you got it you got her to confirm she set this up now how are we gonna get dad to listen" He asked me. " He's gonna listen if I talked some sense into his ass come on", I said walking out of my office and heading to Lucious office.

I walked in Lucious office with Jamal right behind me we are gotta settle this. " cookie what do you want", Lucious asked me as I walked in his office and made my way over to his desk and stood infront of it. " I wanna talk to you since you act like you can't answer my dam calls or texts", I said looking at Jamal. " look cookie I TOLD YOU UNTIL YOU TELL ME THE FUCKING TRUTH ABOUT YOU AND THAT BRANDON GUY I DON'T WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU UNTIL I GET PROOD", he yelled standing up. " DAMIT LUCIOUS I'M PREGNAT AND IT'S YOUR AND YOU  WANT PROOD I'LL GIVE YOU PROOF", I said throwing him the recording tape on his desk. " what the hell is this", he aske picking it up. " listen to it" I said as he pressed the button and the recording started

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BITCH YOU KNOW WHAT THE HELL I'M TALKING ABOUT YOU HAD A MOTHERFUCKER COME TO MY HOUSE SAYING HR WAS MY BOYFRIEND AND NOW ME AND LUCIOUS ARE TALKING!!