Chapter Final 1

Today the grown-ups were going on a road trip to a new club. Cookie's Mom was watching Bella, Walker, And Miracle. 

Cookie was at her vanity curlers her hair. " Miracle are you packed baby!", Cookie shouted. " Yes Momma...But I don't want to go to Grandma's", Her daughter whined. " I know sweetheart but me and your father are going somewhere tonight and I have no one to watch you", Cookie unplugged the hot curlers. " But why Can't I say home aloneeeee", she whined. " Miracle baby your only 4 years old your still a baby", Cookie smiled. " I'm not a baby momma", Miracle crossed her arms.

" Yeah but your momma's baby", Cookie picked her up sitting her on her lap. " I'm a big girl", Miracle stated. " Mhm", Cookie smiled before starting to tickle or daughter. Miracle bust into giggles. " You want me to keep going", Cookie asked. " No please mommy", Miracle giggled. " Cook baby you ready", Lucious fixed his watch. " Daddy!", Miracle got up and ran to her father. Lucious picked her up. " Hey princess high five", he held his hand up. " And you look stunning", he pecked her lips. 

( Cookie's dress and hair)

" Ewww", Miracle covered her eyes. Cookie and Lucious chuckled pulling from the kiss. " Mommy's tried to ship me off", Miracle whined to her father. " I am not Miracle baby there's gonna be no one here to watch you and I can't leave you you alone", Cookie rubbed Miracle's back. " I tell you what", Cookie took Miracle from Lucious arms. " If you be good for Grandma I promise just me and you will do something special together how bout that", She played with Miracle's hair.

" Okay...", Miracle smiled. The doorbell ranged. " That's Grandma be good okay", She sat Miracle down and Miracle grabbed her bag. " Hey come here", Cookie told her. Cookie bent down meeting Miracle's level. " I love you so much", she rubbed her cheek. " I love you too Mommy", Miracle smiled. Cookie leaned in and placed a long kiss on her forehead. Cookie stood up and Miracle left to go with Grandma along with the other kids.

" I miss her already", Cookie told Lucious.  Lucious walked over to his closet and slipped on his jacket. " You know what I have been wondering for awhile", He asked. " What's that Lucious", she sat on the bed fastening her heels. " I wonder every day how we manage to stay married for almost 6 years now", He walked over to her.

" Maybe because you haven't been a asshole or pitted your sons against one another , Lied to me or cheated on me", she sat up. " Cause I have become a better man then that", he trapped her on the bed. " Yes you have...", she smirked grabbing his chin bringing him to her lips give him a long passionate kiss. He got closer to her causing her to lean back on the bed He settled in between her legs as her heels pointed up to the ceiling.

The two sloppy kissed. He moved from her lips to her neck. " Mhm...", Moaned Cookie in pleasure. " You like that...", he whispered coming back up to her lips. Cookie smirked and  nodded. Lucious traveled his hands down and started to unbutton cookie's dress. She layed her hand on top of his and helped him not breaking lip contact. She moved her hands from his and unbuckled his pants buckle.