Family Matters

2 weeks later

Cookie's POV

These last few days me and my family have been staying In Brooklyn little out of Newyork we closed down Empire until this Michael war is over so now we have this huge music room that we use to produce and make music and made sure everyone had their personal security guard including the Lyons. Especially me I couldn't even leave without getting  stopped at the stairs asking where was I going. Ever since the event me and Lucious bought this HUGE family house That EVERYBODY stays In the house includes Hakeem, Jamal, Andre, Rhonda, Juanita Me, Lucious, Porsha, Becky, Tiana, Treasure, Maisy, and Bella

 Ever since the event me and Lucious bought this HUGE family house That EVERYBODY stays In the house includes Hakeem, Jamal, Andre, Rhonda, Juanita Me, Lucious, Porsha, Becky, Tiana, Treasure, Maisy, and Bella

 I treat Bella like she's my own I love her even though she might not physically mine I feel like she is she's so ready for the baby to come.

" Bella Baby come here so I can put on your shirt", I said as Bella ran into the room and jumped in my arms. " Hey Grandma", she said hugging me tightly. " Hey you ready for today me and Grandpa gonna go take you shopping and have fun", I said putting her shirt over her head.

" YAY! ( The baby kicks cookie) OOh grandpa she kicked", She said rubbing my stomach. " aww you felt that That means she likes you", I said. " I look pretty", she said looking in the mirror I chuckled.

" Yes you do come her so I can tuck your shirt in your skirt", I said as she stood in between my legs and I tucked her shirt in her skirt. " Your hair looks so pretty", I said running my finger through her curly hair. She laughed. " Ok all done now go put on the pretty heels I bought you", I said as she skipped into her room.

I was In the mirror fixing my outfit when I saw a shadow In the mirror I looked back and it was Lucious. " Hi my baby's", He said rubbing my stomach then pecking my lips. " and dam do you look beautiful", He said grabbing my hand and spinning me.

                                                                         ( her outfit)

                                                                         ( her outfit)

" Thank you", I said. " So we taking Bella shopping today", He asked. " Yeah I promised her that we would spend some time with her today", I said turning back to the mirror and fluffing my hair. " and also I gotta go grocery shopping for this house since we gone be staying here for a while", I continued.