Our Trip Part 6

Cookie's POV

I know I shouldn't do this to Lucious but It's a harmless prank. " Lucious baby can you come here I have to talk to you about something", I yelled. I sat my phone behind the plant and put a branch over but not wear the people can't see.

 Cookie Instagram Live: Ok yall I hope he doesn't get mad at me for this.

@ Jamal_Lyon: Ma are you serious dad gone freak you know you and him are Crazy as hell.

Empire_porsha: It's fine if she wanna die that's her ass not ours.

Cookie Instagram LIve: Porsha shut yo dum ass up OH Oh he's coming( Puts finger over mouth saying shh)  ( puts the phone behind the plant but the viewers can still see.

" Ok baby what's up", Lucious asked coming back into the room. " I need to tell you something Ok just sit", I sat looking scared. " Ok", He sat down and I began talking. " You know how...um I've been staying with you for the last two weeks and that I'm 4 weeks pregnant with YOUR baby...", I asked sitting beside him but we were still In the view of the camera. " Yeah cook why you telling me this", He asked with a confirmed face.

" Because...Lucious the baby...isn't...yours", I said as he gasped. " Oh...th...then who's is it"< He asked. " It's Micheal's", I said. There was a long moment of silence.

@ Empire_porsha: Ooh this getting good!

@Jamal_Lyon: I thought cookie asked you to leave?!

Baby_Joshua: yeah she dead

" Lucious baby please say something...", I asked. " I-don't know what to say cookie how could you", He asked standing up. Now didn't this nigga just say he didn't know what to say I'm gonna see how far I can go with this prank. " I-I", I said.

" Lucious baby It's not that deep Michael raped me o-ok it-it's not like I had sex with him -on my o-own", I said trying to grab his hand but he pulled it away from me oh god he's getting pissed. " SO YOU LIED TO ME INSTEAD OF TELLING ME THE FUCKING TRUTH", He yelled.

" THE FUCK NIGGA HOW DID I LIE TO YOU",  I asked. " WHEN MY AND YOU HAD THAT FIGHT ABOUT THAT BRANDON GUY YOU TOLD ME THAT YOU WERE PREGNANT AND IT WAS MINE WHAT THE HELL COOKIE", He yelled.

@ Hakeem_Lyon: dam he pissed

@ Tiana_Brown : Hakeem be quiet before you momma fly down here and beat you ass

" LOOK IM SORRY OK BUT DON'T SIT HERE AND ACT YOU YOU'VE NEVER LIED", I yelled. " COOKIE BUT HOW COULD YOU WE CAME HERE TO ENJOY COMANY AND YOU DO THIS AFTER I'VE BEEN SITTING HER TAKING CARE OF YOU EVER SINCE YOU CAME TO ME I HAVEN'T DID YOU WRONG BESIDES NOT BEILVEING THAT BRANDON THING", I yelled running his hands over his face.

" Lucious baby I'm sorry I what do you want me to do...", I asked grabbing his hand again but he yanked it from me and walked away but before he went upstairs he said something. " seems like were both wrong", He said then walking away upstairs and slamming the door.

I chuckled and picked up the camera.

Cookie's Instagram Live: Dam yall I think I hurt my baby's feelings

Jamal_Lyon: Ma I think you should end this prank now

Cookie's Instagram Live: Yeah I think your right Mal let me go find him

I walked upstairs

" Lucious...babe", I called out. I opened the door to the bedroom where he was at he was sitting on the bed playing with his hands. " Baby", I said. " No don't talk me", He replied. " But",I said. " NO YOU WANNA LIE AND STUFF WHY YOU PROABLY GONE LEAVE ME AND GO BACK TO HIM BEC- Lucious it's a prank I said cutting him off.

" What", He asked. " It's a prank baby you know I never lie to you give me kiss with yo dramatic ass", I said leaning him and pecking his lips and he didn't kiss back. " Oh so now you mad I said was a prank Look", I said showing him the Live.

" Man...", He said walking out and going downstairs. " Shit he pissed yall", I said to the camera following behind him down the stairs. " Baby come here", I said hoping on the counter and he walked in between my legs. " I'm sorry K", I said pecking his lips. " You promise", He asked kissing me back.

" I promise I'm sorry let me make it up to you", I said as I kissed him again deeply this time he kissed me back. " Mhm I like the sound of that", He replied burring his face in my neck as I chuckled.

Cookie's Instagram Live: Ok yall so Ima end this I hope yall have a Fantasic day peace

I ended the Live

Tbc.... Part 2 gone probaly come today or sunday since tomorrow is halloween night