♛ ɢʟᴏꜱꜱᴀʀʏ ♛

Start from the beginning

Elemental Gems ~ The pure essence of the four elements that collided together and then separated, gathering within their own cores to create the Inferno Gem, the Terra Firma Gem, the Wai Gem, and the Zephyr Gem. These Gems together are known as the Elemental Gems. Holding immense power, together they can both create or destroy the Realm of Ni'ilxus.

Freshener ~ A small, teeth cleaning candy, colored blue and green, that tastes like the mint chocolate chip ice cream manufactured on Earth.

Frostguard ~ The object of pure evil which members of the Gloaming can sell their souls to. If sold they can receive powers through the Shadowshards contained within the Frostguard, possibly becoming Lixci.

Gloaming ~ An organization that contains both monsters and humans, set on destroying the Realm of Ni'ilxus by obtaining and using the power of the Elemental Gems.

Golem ~ Gloaming monsters made entirely out of rock that can be controlled and brought to life by Lixci.

Guardians ~ Ranging from four to eleven warriors that are highly skilled and trained, they are selected by the Representatives of the Council to protect and serve the Realm of Ni'ilxus under the direction of the Head Guardian at all times.

Grandcrest Cover ~ The living quarters of the Guardians inside of the Keep of the Elementals. It contains a mix of both nature and the indoors, and is protected by an enchantment created with Stardust.

Health Center ~ A location where elemental beings can be healed from their afflictions. They are known as places to "Respire, Rest, and Rejuvenate."

Heartlight ~ The substance that decides to what extent you can control Stardust and elemental powers. It's based on the amount of good intent within someone, and their desire and creativity.

Inferno ~ People with the power to control fire. Means *a large fire that is dangerously out of control.* The Inferno are one of the four main Septs.

Itinerating ~ Also known as "Space-Walking," it's the way of transportation and teleportation in the Realm of Ni'ilxus, and one of the main ways to reach Earth.

Kaolin ~ People with the ability to manipulate and create clay, but earth as well. Means *a fine soft white clay.* The Kaolin are one of eight Tribes.

Keep of the Elementals ~ The palace where the Guardians dwell and train, and one of the main bases the Guardians use to protect the Realm of Ni'ilxus. It's the location of Grandcrest Cover as well, for the Guardians to inhabit.

Lapis ~ People with the ability to manipulate mainly stone and crystal, but earth as well. Means *stone* in Latin. The Lapis are one of the eight Tribes.

Lixci ~ Mainly used as the controller of the Golem, their souls can be temporarily placed inside of Golems and can control them. Their souls are described as "black demons on the loose," they can fly through the air and transfer themselves into any living form to control them, but they can appear as a normal human at will with the only difference being that their eyes will appear alike to a goat's.

My'mar ~ The fastest and deadliest type of Gloaming monster, with razor sharp teeth and multiple legs and arms. My'mar's have midnight black skin, full of divots, and they don't have any hair, only a scraped and exposed scalp.

Nansake ~ The name by which Gloaming monsters call humans.

Ostrum ~ A type of metal material that repels Shadowshards. It is commonly used as protection, being layered inside of buildings and weapons.

Outcasts ~ Those within the Realm of Ni'ilxus that have been shunned or disowned because of their weakness or lack of powers, and have withdrawn from society.

Patentibus ~ The powerful enchantment by which the door to Grandcrest Cover, within the Keep of the Elementals, is protected by.

Praesidium ~ The school that trains all of the teenagers in the Realm of Ni'ilxus. One of the safest places in the Realm besides the Keep of the Elementals and Valon's Palace.

Pression ~ People with the ability to manipulate pressure, but wind as well. Means *pressure or an act of applying pressure.* The Pression are one of the eight Tribes.

Realm of Ni'ilxus ~ The Realm where all elemental beings can live in peace. This Realm is hidden in an unknown and nearly unreachable location in order to be untainted by the inhabitants of Earth.

Representatives of the Council ~ The rulers over the Realm of Ni'ilxus. There are always precisely eleven members in order to make decisions, with one leading at all times.

Scouting ~ Expeditions that Guardians go on in order to find the Gloaming. This can include investigating places where members of the Gloaming were spotted, exploring old hideouts, or following lost paths that the Gloaming have taken.

Shadowshards ~ The essence of evil that can corrupt Stardust, and the foundation of the dark powers that the monsters of the Gloaming possess.

Sily ~ The couple name, or ship name, for Steven Ace Thompson and Lily Anderson Ward.

Stardust ~ The essence of power and light that all those within the Realm of Ni'ilxus draw on for use of their own personal powers.

Terra Firma ~ People with the power to control earth. Means *dry land; the ground as distinct from the sea or air.* The Terra Firma are one of the four main Septs.

Thaya ~ Members of the Gloaming that can shapeshift. Their natural form is an extremely tall, gray creature with unnaturally long limbs and extra bony joints; they are famous for their red eyes.

Thunder Stones ~ Extremely sharp discs consisting of obsidian and gold. Because it can cut through lots of different materials it is used as a combat weapon.

Transfer Points ~ Set in different locations and shaped like compasses, they allow easy travel to different areas by using controlled Itineration. A Tydor is not needed in order to Itinerate at Transfer Points.

Transport Pods ~ Pods created from rocks, crystals, and Stardust to provide special transport to the Guardians and Representatives of the Council. There are only a few in existence, and have to be kept in secret places away from the public to be used in only extreme circumstances.

Tydor ~ A type of weapon and tool that causes victims to become unconscious, the wearer to Intinerate, and other various uses. Tydors are usually disguised as jewelry. They can also be used to teleport its wearer to the nearest Transfer Point, allowing easy travel within the Realm of Ni'ilxus.

Umbani ~ People with the ability to mainly manipulate lightning and thunder, but fire as well. Means *lightning* in Xhosa. The Umbani are one of the eight Tribes.

Valon's Palace ~ The main castle in the city of Avalon where the Representatives of the Council dwell.

Wai ~ People with the power to control water. Means *water* in Polynesian (Hawaiian), the Wai are one of the four main Septs.

Zephyr ~ People with the power to control wind. Means *a soft gentle breeze.* The Zephyr are one of the four main Septs.