♛ ɢʟᴏꜱꜱᴀʀʏ ♛

(This isn't something important for the story so you can skip over it if you want, but it is something useful to have for all the crazy words and terms I've come up with!)

Ancients ~ A group of delegates from each element that ruled over the Realm during the time of the Storm, and the group that built the foundation of the Realm of Ni'ilxus.

Agora ~ The market that's held once a month in Delmasia for people from every Sept and every Tribe to sell and trade.

Avalon ~ Capital of the Realm of Ni'ilxus, and home to the Representatives of the Council.

Brume ~ People with the ability to manipulate mist, but water as well. Means *mist* in French. The Brume are one of the eight Tribes, but aren't considered as strong as the others, and are sometimes even considered as Outcasts.

Chaos Vault ~ The room in Valon's Palace where the Council gathers to make crucial decisions, such as giving sentences or making changes to the law, etc.

Clima ~ People with the ability to manipulate mainly weather, but wind as well. Means *weather* in Spanish. The Clima are one of eight tribes.

Clouds End ~ A town located in the Zephyr Sept, which hosts the main Health Center.

Clovocone ~ A type of fruit found in the Realm of Ni'ilxus. Once refined, it has the same taste as waffles that are manufactured on Earth.

Convulsion ~ *An earthquake or other violent or major movement of the Earth's crust.*

Coulee ~ People with the ability to mainly manipulate lava, but fire as well. Means *a lava flow.* The Coulee are one of the eight Tribes.

Cryptic ~ A device using Shadowshards mainly found within the Gloaming that blocks the identity of the wearer and makes it nearly impossible for other beings to focus on the wearer's face.

Cursed Necklace Of Valon ~ An ancient necklace that once belonged to one of the Realm's first Representatives, Valon, an Ancient. Containing a cursed gem, anyone who wears it will have Shadowshards planted within their body, eventually corrupting the wearer.

Delmasia ~ A city located by Ebengate's Edge, monthly Agoras are held there, and the Keep of the Elementals is located there as well.

Douse ~ People with the ability to manipulate mainly geysers, but water as well. Means *pour a liquid over, drench, extinguish.* The Douse are one of the eight Tribes.

Dreamwhisper ~ A tiny black sphere that's used by the Gloaming in order to communicate with Shadowshards as its main source of power.

Ebengate ~ The protective gate over the Realm of Ni'ilxus, and the deep abyss that seals it in from other Realms. The Ebengate serves as protection for both the Realm of Ni'ilxus and Earth, being what separates the two.

Ebengate's Edge ~ The border, the edge of the Ebengate, where the protective shield of the Realm of Ni'ilxus stops.

Elect ~ The portion of the population that are selected to be of a higher status than others because of their power and influence. The Representatives and Guardians are Elect because of their positions, and usually those with stronger Sept powers are seen as being on a higher level than other people and of a better class when they are chosen to be Elect. The Elect usually have special access to different places and are accepted into things with much ease.

Elemental Beings ~ The name of those with powers living in the Realm of Ni'ilxus. They are seen as a higher class to humans, and are able to use the powers that nature provides them.