╚» ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛᴇ + ᴅᴇᴅɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ «╝

★······★······★······★

𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓀 𝒴𝑜𝓊

This is the end of the first book in the Elemental Gem Series: Convulsion! This was a huge project of mine and the first book I've ever completed, so I'm super thankful for all the feedback I've gotten and for all the lovely people that have read this on Wattpad. Feel free to let me know what you think about the ending and the book overall, I love hearing your thoughts. There's more to come for this series, but it has been an amazing journey and I can't thank all my readers enough. I love you all!

I most likely won't be able to publish the second book for a while because I'll be working on editing Convulsion and a new side project that will be released soon, but I will be publishing a few bonus chapters here along with a preview, so stay tuned for those! 

Here's a sneak peek of the cover for the second book!

★······★······★······★

𝒟𝑒𝒹𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈

☆ When I first picked up a pen and learned how to write I didn't like it very much, but a friend of mine had a very strong passion for writing. It was because of her that I learned all the different things writing can do for a person. She helped me discover the worlds you can create, the characters you can build, the dreams you can form. My soul sister, Isha Singh, was a big help to me in creating this story, thank you for everything you've done to support me and my writing.  

☆ I started writing this story in 2017, but it wasn't until 2019 that I finally picked it up again and developed the plot and characters that you see in this story today. I was able to write it all thanks to the amazing friends who helped me finalize ideas and edit my writing. Credit goes to my friend Brayden Matsumoto, who assisted me in coming up with the brilliant Realm of Ni'ilxus and other magical places and items that you've read about in the plot. Without Sophie Park and Sentin Lo reading through my writing I wouldn't have been able to get past my first draft, thank you for bearing with me and listening to my thoughts about this story and its characters. And a thank you to Ethan Ignatovsky, Keirah Chen, Liz Vidal, and Evelyn Villabolos for encouraging me to pursue my dreams, I couldn't have done it without you guys. 

☆ This story wouldn't exist either without my brother and my parents supporting me at every turn and during every trial. My family is amazing, and I'm grateful every day for the love that they share with me. 

☆ And last but not least thank you to every single person that has taken the time to read this! I never thought I would reach the point where my writing would be published, and knowing that other people have been able to enjoy it means so much to me! I hope that you'll continue to read and enjoy the rest of the series! I've made some wonderful friends here on Wattpad that have never failed to support me, so I'm super grateful for this community and the people that take the time to help others. Thank you everyone! 

♡ Sarah Baker