Chapter Four

(A/N : You know who Kwon Jiyong is, right?)

"Then, let the battle begin."

Jiyong looked at a piece of paper, with names of all the fourteen chosen boys, written on it. The boys are nervous waiting for Jiyong to say one of their names. "Please walk forward, Kim Mingyu." The tallest boy nervously walk forward. "And," Jiyong paused for a few seconds, making all of them more curious.

"Lee Chan."

Chan excitedly walk forward, his lips forming a smile. With his bestfriend and his brothers supporting him from the back. Mingyu and Chan faced each other, waiting for Jiyong to start the first battle. Jiyong looked at the both of them one by one before smiling and telling them to do their best and to not push themselfs.

"Remember, say 'I surrender', and the battle will be over." Mingyu and Chan nodded. Jiyong took a deep breath before saying, "Begin."

Chan smirked and he suddenly disappeared, before Mingyu could even blink. Making Mingyu, and everyone confused. While the twins, and Samuel just stay calm, because they already know what Chan's power is. If Chan suddenly disappeared, then how would Mingyu be able to fight him or use his powers? Seokmin was curious so he tapped Jisoo's shoulder. Jisoo turned around and met Seokmin's confused face.

"What is Chan up to?" Seokmin asked. It took a while before Jisoo respond, "Just watch the battle, Seokmin. It wouldn't be fun if i tell you, right?" It just made him more curious. Seokmin nodded slowly and looked back to the battle.

In the battle, Seokmin could see Mingyu just standing there with the same confused face as the other chosen boys. His long legs already tired of standing there Chan was no where to be seen. That's until, something faster than a lightning bolt came dirrectly to Mingyu's dirrection. Mingyu fell to the ground, groaning in pain. His forehead bleeding, his face bruised and his clothes torned.

"What the fuck was that?!" Jeonghan gasped, his eyes widened. "Yah, Hannie!" Jisoo yelled. He immedately hits Jeonghan's shoulder and scolded him. Jeonghan chuckled, forgetting that his brother is a pure gentlemen and hates whenever he hears people saying cursed words. Jeonghan looked back to the battle and smirked. "You're doing good, Channie." He murmured.

Back to the battle, Mingyu is still lying on the ground, and his forehead still slightly bleeding. While Chan is still no where to be seen. Mingyu tried his best to get back up, his legs wobbly. He whipped the blood on his mouth and turned his head left and right. He started thinking what power Chan might have.

'Invisibility? Disappearing? Teleportation?' Mingyu thought. He was thinking hard, and that's when he remembered. How did he got injured? Something fast hits him before he could even react. Something very fast. Faster than light. So, Chan's power has to be-

Mingyu didn't realized something was running fast towards him again. Like what happened earlier, it hit him before he could react. He fall to the ground, again. "Wait, please s-" He got hit. "Wait-" He got hit, again. "Please-" Again and again.

Mingyu sighed in relief, when it finally stopped. He got back up again and whipped the blood on all over his face with his shirt. "Finally, you stopped." He said. This time, Chan was right in front of him, with a smirk formed on his lips.

Mingyu had already think hard for the whole battle, he finally knows what Chan's power is. Now, it's his time to attack. Chan disappeared again, this time Mingyu smirked. Jeonghan noticed this so he widened his eyes and tapped Jisoo's shoulder.

"Yah! Shua," Jisoo hummed in response. "Did you see that?" Jeonghan asked. Jisoo looked at him with a confused face. "What do you mean?" He asked. Jeonghan sighed and pointed at Mingyu. "Him. He's smirking. Do you think he already knows what Channie's power is?" Jisoo just shook his head and shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know, Hannie." Jeonghan sighed and looked back to the battle.

Mingyu and Chan didn't even move a bit. They just stared at each other's eyes. Until Chan planned to attack again. He runned towards Mingyu faster than a lightning bolt. But this time, Chan stopped right in front of him. His body suddenly froze, his fist on the air. Chan widened his eyes and tried to move but it was useless. He couldn't even move a single muscle.

Chan's eye color changed into the same color as Mingyu's. His eyes were suppost to be a soft, lavender blue color but changed into a very dark orange color. He didn't know what Mingyu is upto, he didn't know his powers either. So he couldn't figure out how to defeat him, now that his body couldn't move.

A smirk formed on Mingyu's lips as he whispered something to Chan's ear. Chan's eyes widened and started to make his brothers worried. Just after a few seconds, Chan said something that made everyone shocked.

"I surrender."

Everyone gasped. While Mingyu smiled widely and patted Chan's head. "Thanks Chan." He said. Chan's eyes turned back to it's normal color and looks like he have no idea of what just happened.

"What was that?!" Soonyoung asked. It happened so fast that made everyone confused.

Lee Jihoon rolled his eyes and immediately said the obvious thing. "Of course that was his power, stupid." Mingyu chuckled and nodded. "Yeah, that was my power.

Mind control."