Prologue

The Myth of the Star.

The Myth of the Star begins when a man falls in love with the star and would always talk to the star every night

The Myth of the Star begins when a man falls in love with the star and would always talk to the star every night. Out of billions of stars on the sky, he never mistaken who he falls in love with.

When the man passed away in a very young age, the star decided to make a wish to pass down its power to 14 boys in a hundred years from now. After the star made its wish, it disappeared forever.

That myth exists hundreds of years ago, but it would be impossible to find even a single person who doesn't know about it.

After a hundred years, the star's power will rise again and the 14 boys will be the most powerful being on earth. But the problem is, can the 14 boys be able to hold their power? Having powers isn't easy, especially because it isn't a normal thing in their world.

-A Seventeen fantasy fanfic : Myth of the star-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is a very short chapter:) Don't worry, it's just the prologue^^ The chapters won't be that short;)

Oh yeah, i forgot...other kpop idols like bts, nct, got7, exo, skz, and maybe txt too, will appear in this story:) Maybe bts Jungkook and Suga...

(Maybe) I will make Suga, Woozi's older brother and Jungkook, Wonwoo's younger brother. I've read a few stories that have them as their family members so I decided to do that too

Anyways, thank you so much for reading this book! I'll try to update more often!