Chapter Three

(A/N : All of their rooms are the same. It looks like this)

Seungcheol stood up from his bed

Seungcheol stood up from his bed. He sighed, knowing that today, is the day the fourteen boys train their powers. He stood in front of the mirror, staring at himself.

There was silence in the room. He just stood there, staring at himself in the mirror. The room was too quiet, that he was a bit startled when someone knocked on the door. It took a few seconds before Seungcheol opened the door to see who it was. He frowned when he saw the two youngest chosen boys in front of him. Lee Chan and Kim Samuel.

"What do you want?" Seungcheol asked. Both Chan and Samuel sighed out loud, making Seungcheol confused. "We're gonna train today, remember? Hyung?" Chan said. "You're late. The maid has been knocking you're door for a while now." Seungcheol took a better look and noticed that the maid was behind the two all along.

"Oh." Seungcheol scratched the back of his neck. He thought that he was staring at the mirror for too long, that he lost track of the time. But he haven't heard anyone knocking the door at all, until when Chan and Samuel knocked on the door. "Lead the way then." He said and the three of them left the room, with Chan and Samuel leading Seungcheol. The maid bowed first, and then left too. 

The three of them finally arrived at the training room. Seungcheol looked around in awe while Chan and Samuel just keep walking because they have already went in before earlier. The king stood up from his seat, knowing that all fourteen boys are already in the training room. All eyes in the room are looking at the king, waiting for him to speak. The king smiled brightly before he spoke,

"Good morning, everyone. I hope all of you had a good sleep last night. As you all know, today you will train your powers. But, according to the star, we are going to change how you will train a little bit. Your trainer will be Kwon Jiyong. He is a professional fighter and is also a hero that had saved our world many times." A man, who has been standing behind the king, took a step forward and bowed.

"Annyeonhaseyo, my name is Kwon Jiyong. I will be your trainer until you're all ready to meet the star and use the full power of the star for good. And to never, ever use the power for something bad or useless." All of them nodded. "Remember this, the first step of controlling your powers are using your powers to defend youself." Jiyong said. 'Why do i have a feeling that we're going to have a battle? We're going to fight each other?' Seungcheol thought after hearing his trainer said 'defend youselfs'.

"So, i'm going to test you all by having a battle. That is perfect for showing of your powers and learning to use your powers for defending yourself." Jiyong said. Most of the chosen boys are confident, while giving a smirk. Meanwhile Seungcheol has been nervous and worried since the very beginning. And Samuel, who is scared because he just got his powers a few days ago.

"Are you all ready to do this?" Jiyong asked, making sure that they are all ready. Because the training will be very intense and they will train all day long.

(A/ N : The training is similar to dance practice non-stop)

All the fourteen boys nodded, except for Samuel. Jiyong furrowed his eyebrows. "Why?" He asked. Chan widened his eyes and immediately spoke, "Oh yeah! Remember, Samuel just got his powers a few days ago. So he hasn't figure out what his powers are, yet." Jiyong nodded and smiled at Samuel.

"Okay then, Samuel-ah. In the meantime, you can just practice your fighting skills. If you want to be stronger, you have to know how to fight first." All of them nodded nervously, knowing that some of them haven't known how to fight yet. Jiyong smiled,

"Then, let the battle begin."

(A/N : Sorry if this chapter's kinda...short)