Chapter Nine

(A/N: This is jeongcheol's chapter y'all!)

Yoon Jeonghan woke up in the middle of the night because of a terrible nightmare and couldn't go back to sleep. He sighed and decided to go outside to take some fresh air. The garden maybe?

"I really shouldn't walk around here alone in the dark." He mumbled while looking around the hallways.

"Fuck- should i admit that i'm lost?" He sighed. "I should've listened to the maid's guide around the castle earlier."

He kept walking around, not knowing where he was going. It was a very dark hallway so it was technically one of the reasons why he was lost.

He sighed. "I should just go back to our room." He said, turning around and went back to his and Jisoo's room.

Or so he thought.

"Yah, Shua-" He frozed when he saw a shirtless man standing beside the bed, staring at him with wide eyes. (sksksksk so hawt)

"Shit." He mumbled as he felt his cheeks getting hot.

"Y-Yah, what are you-"

Before the man could finish his sentence, he immediately opened the door and rushed outside, banging the door shut.

"Shit!" He said repeatedly while running through the hallways, causing the others to wake up and open their room doors to see what was going on.

"Hannie-Hyung? What are you doing this late? Why are you-" Before Chan could finish his sentence, Jeonghan immediately went inside his room and closed the door shut.

"Aish, he woke me up from sleep." Jihoon said, totally pissed by the loud screams that Jeonghan did earlier.

Back to the story, Jeonghan closed the door shut and panted heavily, causing the two youngest boys to look at him weirdly.

"Hyung, care to explain?" Chan asked.

Jeonghan loudly sighed while covering his face with his hands, embarrassed by what he just saw earlier.

"I'm so embarassed." He mumbled.

"Why? Because you woke up the others earlier?" Samuel asked.

"I saw Seungcheol shirtless."

— —

The next day, Jiyong couldn't make it again because of his usual busy schedule, so the king decided to get the boys out of the castle and and let them have fun around the kingdom.

"I wanna ask why did Jeonghan-Hyung ran around the hallways while screaming cursed words and woke all of us in the middle of the night." Jihoon asked in one breath, remembering that the older woke him up from his dream with the guitar last night.

Both Jeonghan and Seungcheol immediately looked away, hiding their red cheeks. Luckily, no one noticed them.

"Well..." All thirteen of them turned their head to him in sync, making him feel more nervous and embarassed.

"I-" Before he could explain, he was immediately cut off by an angry Jisoo, who sighed loudly.

"So my brother was the one who screamed cursed words in the middle of the night? Hannie, you're lucky i was too tired last night because if i wasn't i will surely use my powers on you." He said, making his twin gulped, too nervous to complain at all.

"I'm sorry okay! To all of you! Problem solved, let's just have some fun and forget about all of that..." He trailed off, remembering what he saw last night.