Chapter Five

The next battle is Wonwoo against Soonyoung. Both of them aren't unfamiliar with using their powers, because both of them had already trained their powers and had use their powers in every day life. But when the battle begins, Wonwoo said something shocking. More shocking than the first battle.

"Yah!" Jeonghan yelled at the sharp, cat like eyes boy, his hands pulling his collar. He lets go of Wonwoo and sighed in disappointment.

"Why the hell did you do that?" Jeonghan yelled again, and Jisoo finally stopped him by putting his hand on Jeonghan's shoulder. It wasn't a mistake, Wonwoo said it on purpose.

—Flashback—

"Begin-"

"I surrender." Wonwoo said immediately after Jiyong begins the second battle.

"What the fuck?"

—End of flashback—

Why? Why did he did that? Why did Wonwoo give up before he even tries? Those are all the things everyone ask in their minds. Even Jiyong and the king are confused.

"No! I didn't get a chance to show everyone my powers!" Soonyoung whined. "Wonwoo, why the hell did you gave up? That wasn't fun!" Jeonghan yelled again.

Wonwoo smiled at all of them, then explained why did he gave up before trying. "You see, my powers are a little confusing for people. People sometimes ask why i never fight even through i have these powers. But the truth is that my powers aren't actually for fighting."

There was an awkward silence before Jiyong broke it. "Okay, Wonwoo. Then what exactly is your power?" He asked and Wonwoo smiled. "I can detect powers. Meaning that i can also feel if any good or bad powers are around too. From what i had felt from Soonyoung's powers, i know that i couldn't defeat him. Because his powers are useful for fighting and mine is not. So there's no other choice but to give up."

"How about you, Soonyoung? What's your power?" Seungkwan asked.

"I can shapeshift into animals. But i like tigers, so i mostly turn into a tiger." Soonyoung answered, with a proud smile formed on his lips.

All the other thirteen boys just nodded their heads in understanding. And Joshua hits Jeonghan's shoulder lightly for yelling at Wonwoo before him even explaining why he gave up.

Jiyong smiled and chuckled. "Okay, shall we move to the third battle?" He asked and all the chosen boys nodded their heads. He was about to read the next names on the list but he forgot something. "Wait, before that, please raise your hands if your powers aren't meant for fighting." 

After hearing what Jiyong just said, Samuel and Seungkwan raised their hands. Jiyong looked at the two and smiled before telling them to move next to the king. After that, Jiyong reads the next chosen boys' names who are going to fight next. "Choi Hansol."

Hansol walked forward, with a smile stuck on his face. He had been waiting for his name to be called, because he loves to fight. His powers are perfect for fighting.

"And, Lee Seokmin."