Chapter One

3rd POV

Choi Seungcheol. That name is somehow well known in his hometown. Rumors said that he doesn't have any friends in his life. Because of that, no one knows how he looks like other than his family. Only his name and where he's from, that is known. Other than that, no one knows.

He is one of the most well known, even though he is the most hidden and has the least information out of the fourteen chosen boys. That's what he hates. He doesn't like being famous. Mainly because he is known as a dangerous person, which he is not. He was afraid that people would insult him. That people would make fun of him, because of something that isn't true.

The Star Island, his home. Not much people lives in this village but it's very famous. Some believe that the Myth of the Star happened in this village, and some don't. This village is also very well known for having millions of beautiful cherry blossom trees and millions of stars at night. People also use boats instead of horses or by foot to travel because there are more water than land in this village.

 People also use boats instead of horses or by foot to travel because there are more water than land in this village

Seungcheol was walking around the lands of the village, greeted by a few people but he ignores them all. He looked around him, and the same things happens in his village, cherry blossom trees everywhere, childrens playing with their parents, travelers traveling on boats, he truly loves The Star Island.

He stopped on the edge of a cliff. Where all he can see is the horizon in front of him. This cliff is the place he hangs out the most, it's peaceful and quiet, and no one is around. He always come to this cliff everyday, when there will be a beautiful sunset.

He closes the both of his eyes and smiled. While enjoying the air passing through his skin. "Beautiful isn't it?" He opens his eyes, turning his head to where the sound is coming from. "Grandfather? What are you doing here?" He asked, his brows furrowed.

His grardfather laughed, "Oh Seungcheol, i've never seen you so calm before. Is this a some kind secret place that you come to relax?" He asked, eyes glued at the sunset. Seungcheol just stares at his grandfather, confused.

His grandfather finally looks at him, "Your mother is searching for you. You better come home before she gets worried." Seungcheol nodded and left his grandfather.

When he came home, the first thing he saw was an unfamiliar man talking to his mother in the dining table. His mother turned her head to his son, "Oh! S.Coups dear, someone's here to see you." Seungcheol forrowed his brows. Someone's here to see me? He thought.

"Who is it, mother?" He asked. Just as he said that, the unfamiliar man walked towards him and pulled out his hand. "Yeoboseyo, my name is Kwon Daejung. From the Royal Island." Seungcheol shook hands with the man, now known as Daejung. "What do you want?" He asked coldly.

"I need to talk to you, private." He whispered to Seungcheol's ear and Seungcheol gave him a confused look. "Okay?" He said. "Then, you can talk to me in my room." Daejung nodded and followed Seungcheol to his room. "We'll be back in a minute, mother." His mother smiled.