Chapter Six

(A/N : Btw, Channie's first power is speed if you don't know, and his second power will be revealed later!)

"Choi Hansol and Lee Seokmin."

As soon as Jiyong called the both of their names, the training room was full of gaps. These two are known for their powers. They both already known how to use their powers. And how to control it.

Hansol Vernon Chwe, also known as Choi Hansol, his powers are fire and lightning. Back then, people are scared of him in his country, just like what happened to Seungcheol now. But he always wanted to have powers, and he never cares about what people think about him. He worked hard, very hard. To finally understand his powers, and can finally control it. Now, he is known for his amazing powers, and people feel guilty for being scared of him and staying away from him.

And Lee Seokmin. The happy virus of his country that everyone knows and love. Unlike Hansol or any of the chosen boys, he never get a single hate from anyone. Because he is already well known for his kindness and his happy and loud personality even before he is chosen by the star. No one can even try to be scared of him or stay away from him because he is very kind and would always cheer anyone up. Even his powers aren't dangerous at all. Because he could already control his powers, which is light.

Of course, everyone was very shocked that these two will fight against each other. They thought it would probably be the greatest battle of all, here. Unlike Seungcheol, who didn't even know anything about these. So he just stood there, brows furrowed.

"What's so shocking about another battle?" He mumbled.

The boy beside him, which one of the twins, Yoon Jeonghan, immediately hits his shoulder and gasped dramatically. "You don't know about it? Woah, you really are clueless." He said which made Seungcheol rolled his eyes.

Jeonghan's twin, Hong Jisoo, who is standing beside his twin, laughed at him. Which made Seungcheol confused. "Why are you laughing?" He asked and the younger twin shook his head.

"It's nothing. Just telling you, don't fall for Hannie's personality." He whispered to Seungcheol's ear. "Seriously, he might look like an innocent angel from heaven but boi his personality..." Jisoo shook his head and sighed while smiling.

"My personality is what?" Jeonghan asked curiously. "Nothing." Jisoo chuckled and looked away. From Seungcheol's point of view, the twins looked like they're arguing over something stupid and Jeonghan whining at Jisoo like a 5 year old kid.

'Is he really younger than him?' Seungcheol thought in his mind, looking weirdly at Jeonghan, who is still whining at his twin and Jisoo, who is laughing at Jeonghan's behavior.

(A/N : That's just a JiHanCheol moment that i write just for funXD *cough* okay...*cough* lets, go back to the story *sigh*)

"Begin." Jiyong finally said.

Seokmin did the first attack. He raised the both of his hands and soon a very bright ball of light appeared on his hands. When he lets go of the ball of light, it turns bigger and fly to Hansol's direction.

Of course, Hansol was already trained. Not only his powers but also his fighting skills. So he can easily dodge it. Seokmin did the same attack over and over again but still, none of those attacks hits Hansol.

This time, is Hansol's turn to attack. When he clenched his fists, fire appeared on both of his hands. He runs to Seokmin's direction and aimed a punch to Seokmin's chest but the same, Seokmin could easily dodge it.

"Woah..." Chan's jaw dropped open. He would be lying if he's not interested if Seokmin and Hansol fight each other using their powers. And their battle is way more unexpecting and great.

"Aww my baby is so cute when he does that." He could hear Jeonghan saying those words from behind him and Jisoo laughing quietly even though Chan could hear it all.

Chan rolled his eyes and turned around, facing his so called angel like hyungs, who he think of them as the devils twins. "Seriously hyung? I'm 15! That proofs that i'm not a baby anymore!" He whined and Jeonghan chuckled.

A smirk formed on Jeonghan's lips and Chan immediately knew what he is going to do. He widened his eyes as he shooks his head repeatedly, saying 'no'.

"Dino nugu aegi?" Jeonghan asked, the smirk still stuck on his lips. Jisoo chuckled at the two's behaviors and shook his head. He might not be the oldest, Jeonghan is, but he does feel like the most responsible and most independent. And his siblings always argue over if Chan is a baby or not.

Chan sighed loudly, knowing that he couldn't escape this at all. "Jeonghan hyung's aegi." He said and Jeonghan immediately laughed and started messing with his hair. "See! You are still a baby. My baby! Until you're 30!" Jeonghan evil laughed and Chan groaned.

(A/N : Okay, yes. I know, this is just another moment that i made just for fun but hey who doesn't like when Jeonghan says Dino nugu aegi and Dino suffering from it?)

Back to the battle, Seokmin decided to make a different attack. His eyes started glowing very light yellow color and soon lines made of light started surrounding him. A completely white color portal, that was shining brightly, appeared in front of him and a figure made of light soon came out of the portal. This was very shocking for Jiyong because what Seokmin is doing is a very high level technique.

"Woah." Soonyoung said and his eyes widened when he saw the light figure coming out of the portal. "Is that an angel?" He asked to himself but somebody else answered him.

"No, it's not. That is just a figure that Seokmin made out of light. Angels shine less than that and obviously they have a face." It was Wonwoo who answered him, he knows because he had already read a book about powers and mythical creatures.

The light figure stood infront of Seokmin as it shines brighter and brighter. When Seokmin raised one hand and pointed to Hansol, the light figure immediately run over to Hansol's direction and finally managed to hit Hansol, causing him fall to the ground.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Um....so....i accidentally deleted the 'short' chapter.... that chapter is very important for the book but then i accidentally deleted it? AHHH IM SO SORRYYY

And sorry if there's any typos bc i'm so tired right now i have a LOT of homeworks to do...

But anyways, i hope you like this chapter. And i wanted to update this book today because it is Kwannie's birthday<33

 And i wanted to update this book today because it is Kwannie's birthday<33

Happy birthday uri boo! Ily~~

안녕<3