Jealous Much?

**credit to @sweety1711 for the idea for this chapter!**
You were sitting alone in your cabin, trying to finish some Greek work that you had missed while you were busy breaking your foot. You looked down to check your foot, which was still as purple as the cast it was in. You sighed, feeling really defeated.
"What's the point of doing all this, anyway?" you asked yourself aloud. You were alone, so what did it matter what you said? You slammed your Greek mythology book shut, and rubbed your temples. Annabeth did that a lot when she was stressed out, so if it worked for her, you thought it must've had some effect.
"That's what I used to say, too," said a voice. You spun around, extremely surprised to find Percy Jackson, Annabeth's boyfriend, at your door, leaning on the doorframe. He had his camp shirt on, and a pair of blue swim trunks. His dark hair had grown since your first arrival at camp. It used to be just above his eyebrows, and now it was slightly below.
You blushed immediately because you really weren't alone. No one was supposed to hear that.
"Uh, I just-" you began to say, but Percy half-smiled, and cut you off,
"No, it's okay, really. I had the exact same thoughts when I first found out, too. Well, actually before I found out. After I found out I was more focused on saving my mom." Geez, this guy never got a break, did he?
"Oh, that's terrible! Did you find her?" He came over to your desk and sat in the chair next to yours.
"Yeah, but only with Annabeth and Grover's help." He smiled like it was a really pleasant memory that he never got tired of. "But, anyway, that's not why I came here. I actually came here to talk to you."
Uh-oh. That doesn't sound too good.
"Uh, sure. What's up?" you asked, trying to stay calm. Maybe it was a stupid question like want to make a What Does The Dolphin Say video with me?
"Uh, well, I heard that you kinda told Leo off..." That made you feel terrible. You looked at the floor and tried to avoid Percy's eyes. But hey, you can trust him, right? He was Annabeth's boyfriend, after all. She wouldn't date anyone who wasn't trustworthy. And he's saved the world as many times as Annabeth, and always with Annabeth. He's had to have had crazy dreams, too. He's trustable.
"Well it wasn't exactly my idea..." you said under your breath.
"Wait what are you talking about? What happened?" Suddenly, Percy's voice was filled with panic. He was probably thinking not another one. Please gods, not another enemy trying to destroy the world! I just offed Gaea like, a little bit ago!
"Well..." You told him the whole story: the dream, the immortality, the goddess, everything. He listened intently the whole time, and a sadness invaded his sea-green eyes at the mention of Calypso. You guessed that Leo wasn't the only person at this camp who she loved. After you finished, he sighed and ran his fingers through his hair.
"Oh gods..." was all he said. But it wasn't what you had expected it to sound like. You had expected a sad reply, not a frantic one. What was going on?
"Uh...what?" you asked him. He looked at you straight in the eyes.
"Uh, Leo thinks that you don't have feelings for him...so he-wait what are you doing?" You were already on your feet. You had to tell him-broken or not.
"Thanks, Percy. I'm going to go find him. I have to tell him-" Percy grabbed your arm in a desperate attempt to make you stop. When he did, though, your crutch kicked out from under you. You almost fell, but his reflexes were really good, and he caught you.
"Hey!" You said, scrambling to get your crutches.
"Hey-wait a second! There's probably something you should know!"
"If it's that important, I'll find out when I find him!" You grabbed your crutches and started to crutch away from Percy so fast, he had trouble comprehending what was going on. You opened the door, and was about to take a step putside when you saw it.
You saw it.
The 'it' Percy was talking about.
The scene you saw was a girl with really dark hair standing in front of Leo. No, wait, they weren't just standing. They were kissing. You had only seen the back of her, but you knew she was way too beautiful. Her hair flowed like a waterfall down her back, the shape of her body was that of a model's, and she was no comparison to you in your mind. Tears welled up in your eyes as you felt a hand on your shoulder.
"I tried to tell you that-"
"Look, can you please just go away? I'm really not in the mood for 'I told you so' right now, okay? I know you're trying to help but-" your voice cracked and you crutches back inside and sat on your bed. You began to cry.
"I-"
"Please just go away. I'll talk to you later, okay? Please. I just need some time alone." Percy got the hint that time, nodded, and walked out the door without another word. And you laid there until Percy came to get you for dinner.
"Come on, food time. I can wheel you over if you want." He tried to smile, but he saw that your eyes were still puffy and wet.
"No, it's okay. I'm not going to dinner."
"Okay, that's it. It's one thing to stay in here and cry over a boy all day, but it's another thing to skip eating because of a boy. You are going to dinner, you will talk to Annabeth and I and-"
"No, it's okay. I got this, Percy. Go take care of Annabeth. She needs someone to wheel her to dinner." Great. The last person you wanted to see. Especially like this.
Leo Valdez.
Percy looked a little wary, but then nodded with a look of nervousness on his face, he agreed, and left to go tend to Annabeth. As soon as he left, you two started at it.
"Hey, I can explain-"
"Yeah I'm sure you can. To your little black haired supermodel girlfriend." You spun away from Leo, but he sat next to you on your bed. You turned your head away so he couldn't see how hard you were trying not to cry.
"She's..." Leo sighed. "She's actually not my girlfriend. Actually, she isn't even my friend. I don't even like her in any way. Piper just...owed me a favor and-"
"Let me guess, she got the girl to go out on a date with you?" you said angrily. You were still on the verge of crying, but quite interested in what he had to say.
"Not exactly..."
"Then what was that, then?" There were tears in your eyes, but you didn't care if he saw. He needed to see how mad you were; how sad you were. He needed to know how much he hurt you.
"I-I just thought you would see and hopefully realize if you really had feelings for me or not. Because-and don't lie-I know you did at some point...I can tell. But, believe me, I feel like the worst person on the world right now-"
"Well you should!" You regretted the words as soon as they left your mouth. He didn't phase at all. You hoped he knew that that was the anger talking and not you. But why did you care how you talked to him?
"I know I should. Because Percy told me everything. And I want you to know that I don't care if you hurt me. It would be a privilege to have my heart broken by you." You smiled, and the tears started to flow from your eyes. You hugged him tightly, and kept apologizing over and over again. And so did he.
In the end, he got you to go to dinner, and you ate everything on your plate. After dinner, Leo asked you to walk (or rather, wheel) on the beach with him. You agreed, and you had a very exquisite time.
But before you went back to your cabin, something happened.
The sunset was breathtaking, and you were sitting in the sand with Leo. There were campers all around, but you guys didn't care. It was gorgeous, anyway.
"Hey, I forgot to ask earlier..." Leo said, his voice trailing off. You thought this was going to be the big question; 'will you be my girlfriend?'
But no. That's not how it works in real life, you knew.
"Sure, go ahead," you said, smiling.
"Uh, can I sign your cast?" You laughed and handed him the silver sharpie you carried around with you 24/7 now because of having a cast on. After Leo was done, you looked to see what he did. You figured he would draw something zany, but no. He didn't. Where his name was, right underneath said, 'Adventure is out there! Will you find it with me?'
Wait.
Did he just...?
You think he just...
Did he?
"If you're asking me to go on a quest with you, the answer is totally yes." He gave you a clueless half smile like 'oh she has no idea what I had in mind does she?'
"Actually," he said, taking your hand. You didn't resist, and you felt tingly wherever he touched your hand, like someone had put sensors in your hand, and he was the only one who had the right ones to make yours work. It was okay, though. It was a good tingly. You actually liked it a little. "I had something a little different in mind... Have you ever seen the movie Up?"
"Ye-Ohhhhh!" You started laughing at your own stupidity, and he joined you.
Why hasn't you noticed how cute of a laugh he had before?
"Sure," you said smiling. Leo's face brightened up so much, you couldn't believe that you could make someone that happy. "Under one condition."
"And what might that be, m'lady?" he asked like a knight in shining armor.
No.
He didn't ask like one because he was one. He was your knight in shining armor who had probably saved yours and Annabeth's lives yesterday. Not to mention that he died to save the world. He was a true hero.
"I get to be the girlfriend." He laughed and took your hand, lacing his fingers with yours. Your fa turned red, but you loved it. The sensors were going crazy in your hand now.
"Alright, I guess that's okay." You both laughed. After that, Leo wheeled you back to your cabin, and kissed you on the cheek goodnight. That night, you had only a good dream.

**vote another color (besides purple) and a style (short, long, knee length) in the comments for a dress for the CHB winter prom 2015!**