Leo's Big Secret Revealed!

You opened your eyes slowly in anticipation of light, but you saw dark still. You thought that you had slept a long time, but when you sat up, you noticed that Leo was still awake, and the other three were still asleep. You checked the clock on the iPod (which was still playing music, but it had made a full round and was back to Tear in My Heart) and found that it was only 6AM. You laid back down to go back to sleep, but try as you might, you just couldn't.
That's when you noticed you changed the playlist on accident, and a new song began.
You recognized it immediately as 'Make a Man Out of You' from Mulan. 'Okay,' you thought, 'why does he have this song on here?' You opened the iPod to look at the playlist, and you noticed that the title was just the number 10.
Another weird thing-they were all Disney Princess movie songs.
Literally.
And there were only ten songs.
You pulled out one of the headphones.
"Hey, uh, Leo?" You asked as quietly as you could. He turned around, and you saw a sticker on his neck, right over one of his main veins.
"What?" he asked.
"Okay, what's up with the sticker?"
"Oh this?" He pointed to what looked like a scratch-and-sniff sticker of a steaming coffee mug. "It's a caffeine patch. That's how I've been staying awake so long. It's infused with a slight amount of nectar, too, but only enough to make you energized, not to kill you."
"And you think that's a good idea to put that in your veins why?"
He shrugged and said, "Will said it was probably fine if I've lived this long off of it." You rolled your eyes.
"Anyway, what's the playlist 10 all about?"
"Oh," a smirk appeared on his face, and a laugh arose in his throat. "Well, you see-you know what, you're smart. You can figure it out. I'll give you a hint, though; what's The Seven plus Reyna, Nico, and you?"
"Te-ohhhhhh!"
"Yup."
"So each of these Disney songs is for one of The Seven or Reyna or Nico or me?"
"You got it." You smiled, too. It was pretty funny. "I'll let you guys who goes to which song."
"Well, Make a Man Out of You is for Frank, right?"
"Yes, go on." He was turned around fully now, and had Festus on autopilot (a new edition). You unlocked the iPod again and scrolled, and then laughed when you saw 'Under the Sea'.
"This is definitely Percy's. Under the Sea, I mean."
"Yup." You scrolled through again until you saw Friend on the Other Side from Princess and the Frog.
"Is Friends on the Other Side Nico's?"
"Correct."
"That's so mean!"
"Tell that to him-he sings it all the time!"
"He never sings!"
"Clearly, you've never had the same shower time with him." You both laughed.
"Uh..." You saw Zero to Hero on the playlist, and guessed that it was Leo's song.
"No, actually," he said, looking kind of flattered that you thought he was a hero. "That is Jason's song. He just randomly woke up on a bus with no memory, and was an instant hero when he scared off the espresso."
"Don't you mean the-"
"Nope. They will forever be known as the espresso for me." You laughed a little.
"Okay, so that's Jason's song... Is A Whole New World Reyna's maybe?"
"Wrong again, sunshine. That is actually Annabeth's song because she never shuts up about how if it wasn't for Percy she would have never seen the world and how much she wanted to see the world when she was younger. That's why that's her song."
"Oh, yeah. I guess that does suit her quite well." You looked over at Annabeth, who had on Percy's letterman jacket for being on the swim team at his and Annabeth's school. She was curled up into a little ball next to Percy, who actually was wearing a shirt to bed for once. It was a little chilly when you were up so high. You felt a little chill, but ignored it and went back to the songs. Leo must've noticed.
"Hey, are you cold?" he asked, truly concerned.
"Nah, I'm fine," you lied.
"No, you aren't." Before you could protest, he had his thick flannel off, and was draping it around your shoulders. You felt yourself smile, and maybe even blush a little as you could see his muscles starting to really come out. All that Tim win the shop had turned that boy into a man.
"Thanks," you managed to get out, he stared at you and smiled really big, with a certain twinkle in his eye that he only got when he looked at something he had sentimental emotion for, and in this case, that was you. You blushed, and yawned a little bit. Being so warm made you sleepy...
"Hey, get some more rest, okay? We'll be a while."
"Alright..." You laid down in between Jason and Percy and Annabeth, and snuggled in Leo's flannel. You felt him kiss your forehead, and tell you goodnight.
And all was well in the world, even if it was only for a few hours before dawn.