Camp Half-Blood Winter Ball

"Come on, I lead, you follow." Leo begged you into the dance floor, but you didn't dance. You were a being composed of pure awkwardness-how could you? And you couldn't now of all times because you were wearing the only good dress you owned; a knee-length blue dress with a little bow, and transparent spaghetti strap sleeves. Someone could bump into you and you could fall or-the possibilities of what could go wrong were endless! Leo saw your expression, and knew the way you but your lip when you thought.
"Pleeeeeeease?" he begged, throwing out his bottom lip and making those irresistible puppy-dog eyes. You couldn't say no to that...
"Fine. But one song."
"Unless you're having fun," he winked. you blushed a little and smiled. You had been dating for a while now, and you still couldn't get used to him. Or walking again for that matter. This was your first major outing without a cast on. You had been in the purple cast for about a week with daily doses of ambrosia, and after that, you had been put into an air cast to build up your muscle again. It was truly amazing how much muscle you lost in a week.
You took his hand, and he led you onto the dance floor.
"Oh, this song's almost over," he said sadly. He was looking at you with those puppy dog eyes again, so you sighed defeatedly.
"Okay, okay. We'll wait until the next one," you said, smiling. He lit up immediately.
"Yeah! You're the best!" he said, kissing you lightly on the cheek. You blushed. A lot. The song was over then, and Leo got a smirk on his face.
Oh crud.
He had something planned.
He leaned back so he could see the DJ, and yelled, "Yo, Percy! Put on my song!" You looked and sure enough, there was Percy Jackson, DJing and goofing off with Annabeth in between songs. No wonder you hadn't seen her all night. Percy nodded, grabbed the CD, and winked at you. Leo grabbed you and pulled you into a slow dance. The song started with what sounded like whistling, and you thought that it wasn't much of a slow song.
And then the lyrics came.
Stuck in the jet wash,
Bad trip I couldn't get off,
Okay, that was definitely about you falling.
And maybe I bit off more than I could chew,
Overhead of the Aqua blue,
Okay, probably about his time on the Argo 2 and Calypso.
Fall to your knees bring on the rapture,
Blessed be the boys time can't capture,
Oh my gods, did he write this song or what?!
You missed the next few lines because you were so shocked by the last one, but you managed to catch the next few.
And the black flag is raised as the crooked smiles fade,
Fall the heroes who quit too late,
Who just wanna fill up the trophy case again...
And in the end,
I'd do it all again,
I think you're my best friend,
Don't you know that the Kids Aren't All Kids Aren't Alright
You looked at Leo, who was slightly blushing and being really awkward, which was completely adorable.
"I can see why you picked the song," you said after it was over. He laughed nervously.
"Yeah. I figured it fit us well."
"Wait you mean...?" You trailed off. the butterflies in your stomach prevented your breathing.
"Yeah. I do. I'd do everything over again if I got to meet you," he smiled warmly at you and took your hand in his.
"You probably spent hours thinking up that rhyme, didn't you?" you laughed.
"No! Uh, well, maybe..." he laughed and so did you.
"I, uh, yeah..." You knew what you wanted to say, but your words wouldn't work. But Leo caught on anyway. He leaned in and kissed you, and you kissed him back. When he finally broke away, he only said four words;
"I love you, too."