A Kingdom of Idiots

It was Zeus's greatest flaw...
The words hung in the air the way smoke still smolders long after a fire has been put out. You wondered how you could've ended up in this mess like this, miles from home with no parents to guide you, no one to tel you monsters aren't real and that a little kiss can fix any ache or pain. You were suddenly overwhelmed with everything that had happened, and your eyes widened as you ran your slightly misted fingers through your hair. Tears began to stream into your eyes, and you were succumbing to the ever growing black hole that is shock, depression, and strangely, curiosity.
You closed your eyes and took deep breaths that shook like a train. You could hear your name being called from a distance, but it sounded so far away. Why should you care? If they really wanted you, they would come and find you instead of yelling for you from a million miles away, right?
Right.
And that's exactly what happened as a hand reached into the darkness and grabbed you; a pair of lips brushed your forehead and a warm body encased you and drained all of your bad emotions until they were no more. It was none other than Leo.
"Hey,"he whispered comfortingly into your ear, the feeling of his breath pleasantly warm against your cold ear. "We'll make it through this just like we've made it through everything else, alright?" You closed your eyes and held him back, a small stream of tears creeping down your face from either eye.
"I love you," you said through muffled sobs. It was true. You meant it. You weren't even scared anymore if he said it back to you or not. You just wanted him-no, you needed him to know that whatever happens, you love him. You sincerely love him, and you would die for him if needed. You started to cry a little more, but not at the fact that he wasn't saying it back right away, more so at the fact that you would die for him, but suddenly, the possibility of death seemed so much more real than it was a few moments ago.
"I love you, too, but you are not dying on me, princess," Leo said with a smile so evident you could hear it in his voice. You decided not to focus on the scary things anymore, and try and make the most out of the good because that's what life is about,right?
"Princess?" You asked, pulling away and smiling. "That's a new one."
"What, you don't like it?"
"I never said that."
"Then why is it being questioned?"
"Well, what am I the princess of exactly?"
Leo pondered this thought for a moment, and you noticed that Annabeth, Percy, and Jason were making their way back to the dragon.
"Well, you are the princess of none other than disaster."
"Oh, thanks. I feel so appreciated in this relationship." Leo laughed, and you just gave him one of those looks that a girl gives her boyfriend, and he'd walk to the ends of the earth just to get it to go away.
"Kidding! I'm kidding! You, my dear, are the princess of sass. Percy's the supreme king, and Annabeth is the queen. Oh, and Nico's the prince. I am the supreme prince of hotness, but I can't be a king without a queen..." He looked down, and then stole a quick glance at you. How did he manage to always look like an adorable puppy?
You kissed him, and you guys stayed like that until a giant drop of water fell from the ceiling and straight onto your forehead, sending you both into laughing fits. Annabeth came in a few minutes later, gushing over the cuteness, and telling you two that it was time to leave or else you' deb off schedule. If there was one person to make you forget everything bad about the world, it was Leo, and that, you thought to yourself, is true love.